MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 21, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-101)||-156|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-126)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Eflin (R) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (60-40) will try to put a stop to their current five-game losing streak when they host the Baltimore Orioles (59-37) at 6:40 PM ET on BSSUN Friday. Sportsbooks consider the Rays to be -156 favorites to end their skid, while the Orioles are +132 underdogs looking for the upset. Zach Eflin starts for Tampa Bay while Kyle Bradish is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.3 runs per game (529 total).
- The Rays rank fourth-best in MLB action with 146 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the seventh-best batting average in the majors (.258).
- The Rays’ .329 on-base percentage is eighth-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay ranks third in MLB, slugging .450.
- The Orioles are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 477 total runs this season.
- Baltimore’s 114 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Baltimore has the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Orioles are ninth in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have compiled a 42-28 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -156 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 28-11 record (winning 71.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rays a 60.9% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has played in 87 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-42-0).
- The Rays have covered 48.3% of their games this season, going 42-45-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles have entered the game as underdogs 34 times this season and won 20, or 58.8%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 7-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +132 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Orioles have a 43.1% chance to win.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 49 of its 84 chances.
- The Orioles have an ATS record of 51-32-0 in 83 games with a spread this season.
|Zach Eflin (TB)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|10 – 5||W/L||6 – 4|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with 11 home runs, 45 RBI and a batting average of .273 this season.
- Among hitters in MLB, Franco is 105th in homers and 76th in RBI.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .318 to lead Tampa Bay, while adding 13 homers and 45 runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Diaz ranks 75th in homers and 76th in RBI.
- Diaz has a batting average of .318 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Randy Arozarena is among the top hitters for Tampa Bay with a .272 average, 17 homers and 61 RBI.
- Isaac Paredes has 71 hits and an OBP of .360 to go with a slugging percentage of .493 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has 16 doubles, 13 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .274.
- Among all batters in MLB, Rutschman is 75th in home runs and 90th in RBI.
- Rutschman has safely hit in seven games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .278 with three doubles, two home runs, four walks and six RBI.
- Anthony Santander has hit 17 home runs with 54 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Santander ranks 29th overall in homers and 37th in RBI this season.
- Adam Frazier has 12 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 24 walks while hitting .235.
- Gunnar Henderson is batting .247 with 12 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 41 walks.
- Henderson has hit safely in six games in a row. During his last 10 games he is hitting .250 with a double, two triples, two home runs, seven walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!