MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Rays||-1.5 (+137)||O 9.5 (-101)||-117|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-161)||U 9.5 (-126)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Bradley (R) BOS: Houck (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Yandy Diaz, batting .310 this season, leads the Tampa Bay Rays (41-19) into a matchup with one of the league’s other top hitters, Masataka Yoshida (.314 AVG) and the Boston Red Sox (30-28). Diaz and the Rays are -117 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Fenway Park, beginning at 1:35 PM ET live on NESN. Taj Bradley starts for Tampa Bay while Tanner Houck is Boston’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.8 runs per game (349 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 103 home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .268 batting average is second-best in the majors.
- The Rays have a league-leading .343 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .483 slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 303 total runs this season.
- Boston’s 65 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Boston is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .335.
- Fueled by 202 extra-base hits, the Red Sox rank fifth in MLB with a .433 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have gone 26-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.4% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 26-11 (winning 70.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -117 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 53.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 47 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-20-0).
- The Rays have gone 25-24-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Sox have won 15, or 48.4%, of the 31 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Boston is 13-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +100 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 50% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Games involving Boston have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 27 of 46 chances this season.
- In 48 games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 22-26-0 ATS.
|Taj Bradley (TB)||Pitcher||Tanner Houck (BOS)|
|3 – 2||W/L||3 – 4|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with seven home runs, 30 RBI and a batting average of .305 this season.
- Franco’s home runs put him 87th in MLB, and he is 50th in RBI.
- Franco is batting .429 during his last five outings and is on an eight-game hitting streak.
- Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.310) and home runs (12) this season, while also driving in 33 runs.
- Diaz ranks 17th in home runs and 41st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Diaz will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .208.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in RBI with 40 while batting .294 with 11 home runs.
- Arozarena is batting .219 over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Josh Lowe is batting .293 with an OBP of .341 and a slugging percentage of .557 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Yoshida paces the Red Sox with a .314 batting average.
- Yoshida’s home run total ranks 87th in the majors, and he is 44th in RBI.
- Rafael Devers’ 13 home runs and 48 RBI both pace his team.
- Devers is 12th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and third in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo is hitting .289 with 17 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Justin Turner has 11 doubles, six home runs and 24 walks while batting .271.
- Turner enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .348 with a double, a home run and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!