MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Rays||-1.5 (+139)||O 7.5 (-125)||-123|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-163)||U 7.5 (-102)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) BOS: Bello (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (96-62) will look to Manuel Margot, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox (76-81) on Wednesday at 6:10 PM ET on NESN. The Rays are -123 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Tampa Bay’s Tyler Glasnow and Boston’s Brayan Bello have been named the starters for this contest.
Rays vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.3 runs per game (832 total).
- The Rays average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in MLB action with 223 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the fourth-best batting average in the majors (.259).
- The Rays are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Tampa Bay’s .443 slugging percentage is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking ninth with 761 total runs this season.
- Boston’s 181 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .261 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- Fueled by 535 extra-base hits, the Red Sox rank seventh in MLB with a .430 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have compiled a 72-44 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.1% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 67-31 record (winning 68.4% of its games).
- The Rays have a 55.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 76 times this season for a 76-66-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have a 74-71-0 record against the spread this season (covering 51% of the time).
- The Red Sox have won 35, or 46.1%, of the 76 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Boston has won 27 of its 58 games, or 46.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 69 of its 135 opportunities.
- The Red Sox are 63-77-0 ATS in their 140 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Brayan Bello (BOS)|
|9 – 7||W/L||12 – 10|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.328) this season while adding 21 home runs and 76 RBI.
- Diaz’s home runs put him 76th in baseball, and he is 62nd in RBI.
- Diaz is batting .471 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .256 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .428 this season.
- Arozarena ranks 60th in home runs and 41st in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Isaac Paredes leads the club in homers (30) and runs batted in (95) this season.
- Josh Lowe has collected 130 hits this season and has an OBP of .328. He’s slugging .484 on the year.
- Lowe is batting .381 with one homer in his last five outings. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his eight-game hitting streak.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers paces the Red Sox with 33 home runs and 98 runs batted in.
- Devers ranks 16th in home runs and 15th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Justin Turner is hitting .275 with 30 doubles, 23 home runs and 51 walks.
- Turner is 60th in home runs and 19th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Masataka Yoshida has put up a team-best batting average of .288.
- Yoshida heads into this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .243 with three doubles and three RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has 36 doubles, five triples, 13 home runs and 45 walks while hitting .264.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!