MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Rays||-1.5 (+118)||O 9.5 (-101)||-136|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-138)||U 9.5 (-126)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Faucher (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Saturday’s matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays (22-5), the Chicago White Sox (7-20) are on a nine-game losing streak. The contest starts at 7:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI with the Rays listed as -136 favorites, while the are +116 underdogs who may be heading for a 10th straight defeat. Calvin Faucher starts for Tampa Bay while Lance Lynn is Chicago’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the most prolific offense in MLB action scoring 6.4 runs per game (174 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 52 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .279 batting average.
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .348 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-leading .512 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox rank 23rd in the majors with 103 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago ranks 21st in Major League Baseball with 26 home runs.
- The White Sox rank 23rd in MLB with a .230 team batting average.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .291 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 23rd in the majors with a .374 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (12-4).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -136 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 9-2 record (winning 81.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rays a 57.6% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total eight times this season for an 8-8-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have gone 9-8-0 ATS this season.
- The White Sox have been the underdog in 13 games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- This season, Chicago has been at least a +116 underdog on the moneyline 10 times, losing each of those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 46.3% chance to win.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in seven of its 16 chances.
- In 17 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 5-12-0 ATS.
|Calvin Faucher (TB)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with seven home runs this season. He’s batting .319 with 16 RBI.
- Diaz’s home runs put him eighth in baseball, and he is 35th in RBI.
- Diaz is batting .368 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.330) and runs batted in (24) this season while also slugging five homers.
- Arozarena is 27th in homers and fifth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Wander Franco has 31 hits this season and a slash line of .292/.359/.519.
- Brandon Lowe is slugging .551 this season, with a team-best seven homers while driving in 19 runs.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-high 17 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Vaughn’s home run total puts him 142nd, and his RBI total ranks 28th.
- Vaughn heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Jake Burger’s seven home runs pace his team.
- Burger is eighth in homers and 72nd in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Burger brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-best batting average of .281.
- Luis Robert is batting .215 with six doubles, five home runs and four walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!