MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Rays||-1.5 (-120)||O 8.5 (-133)||-196|
|White Sox||+1.5 (+103)||U 8.5 (+105)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Rasmussen (R) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (23-5) and Randy Arozarena (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-196) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Chicago White Sox (7-21) on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. Tampa Bay’s Drew Rasmussen gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Mike Clevinger.
Rays vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the top offense in MLB play scoring 6.6 runs per game (186 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 57 total home runs, averaging two per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .279 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rays are the top team in baseball this season with a .349 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .521 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 115 extra-base hits.
- The White Sox rank 25th in the majors with 106 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago ranks 21st in Major League Baseball with 26 home runs.
- The White Sox’s .227 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .288 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 23rd in the majors with a .367 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 13 of the 17 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (76.5%).
- Tampa Bay has played as moneyline favorites of -196 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 66.2%.
- In the 17 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-8-0).
- The Rays have covered 55.6% of their games this season, going 10-8-0 ATS.
- This season, the White Sox have been listed as the underdog in 14 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Chicago has played as an underdog of +165 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The White Sox have a 37.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in eight of 17 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 5-13-0 against the spread this season.
|Drew Rasmussen (TB)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Rays Key Hitters
- Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with seven, runs batted in with 28 and his batting average of .333 is also best on his team.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Arozarena is eighth in homers and second in RBI.
- Arozarena will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 with two homers in his last five games.
- Yandy Diaz’s seven home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 16 runs this season while slugging .585.
- Diaz is eighth in home runs and 41st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Wander Franco is slashing .300/.369/.545 this season for the Rays.
- Josh Lowe has collected 26 hits this season and has an OBP of .397. He’s slugging .644 on the year.
- Lowe will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .318 with one homer during his last five outings.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-high 17 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the majors, Vaughn is 145th in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Vaughn heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Jake Burger’s seven home runs are a team-high mark.
- Burger is eighth overall in homers and 80th in RBI this year.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-best batting average of .281.
- Luis Robert has six doubles, five home runs and four walks while hitting .213.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!