MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Rays||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-147)||-126|
|Reds||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (+120)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Bradley (R) CIN: Lodolo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays will take the field against the Cincinnati Reds (7-9) on Tuesday. The game begins at 6:40 PM ET on BSOH, with the Rays listed as -126 favorites on the moneyline. Taj Bradley will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Cincinnati will counter with Nick Lodolo.
Rays vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 6.8 runs per game (115 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 37 home runs, averaging 2.2 per game.
- Tampa Bay is third in MLB with a .277 batting average.
- The Rays rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .351.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-high .529 slugging percentage.
- The Reds are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking 10th with 82 total runs this season.
- Cincinnati has hit 15 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Reds’ .251 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .337 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Reds rank 16th in the majors with a .399 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won four of the six games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 4-1 (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rays’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total four times this season for a 4-3-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season (covering 57.1% of the time).
- This season, the Reds have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Cincinnati has a record of 1-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Reds, based on the moneyline, is 48.1%.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total in five of its seven chances.
- In seven games with a spread this season, the Reds are 5-2-0 ATS.
|Taj Bradley (TB)||Pitcher||Nick Lodolo (CIN)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 0|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .300 with four home runs and 13 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Franco is 13th in home runs and 18th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in with 17 while batting .306 with three homers.
- Arozarena ranks 41st in homers and third in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Brandon Lowe is slugging .630 this season, with a team-high five home runs. He’s also collected 12 RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has 13 hits and an OBP of .373 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is hitting .316 with six doubles, a home run and nine walks.
- India’s home run total ranks 155th in the big leagues, and he is 113th in RBI.
- Spencer Steer has a club-leading .320 batting average.
- Steer is 84th in home runs and 138th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- TJ Friedl has four doubles, a triple, two home runs and six walks while hitting .304.
- Jake Fraley’s 10 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!