MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+134)||O 7.5 (-128)||-158|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-158)||U 7.5 (+101)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Armstrong (R) CLE: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (70-48) are favorites (-158) on the moneyline when they square off against the Cleveland Guardians (56-61) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, live on BSSUN. Tampa Bay’s Shawn Armstrong gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Gavin Williams.
Rays vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the fourth-most runs in baseball (612 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Rays rank fourth in MLB play with 172 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .255 batting average is 10th-best in the majors.
- The Rays are 10th in MLB with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay’s .444 slugging percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 471 total runs (four per game) this season.
- Cleveland’s 85 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians’ .248 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Cleveland has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Guardians are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .377 this season.
Rays vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have put together a 51-34 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 32-15 (winning 68.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 61.2%.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times this season for a 52-52-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have covered 47.6% of their games this season, going 50-55-0 ATS.
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 50 games this season and won 18 (36%) of those contests.
- Cleveland has not won as an underdog of +134 or more on the moneyline this season in 12 such games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Guardians, based on the moneyline, is 42.7%.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 43 of its 103 games with a total this season.
- The Guardians are 56-47-0 against the spread this season.
|Shawn Armstrong (TB)||Pitcher||Gavin Williams (CLE)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .281 with 17 home runs and 59 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Franco ranks 65th in homers and 54th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Franco will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .550 with three homers over the course of his last five games.
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting with a .318 average while slugging 16 homers and driving in 57 runs.
- Diaz ranks 74th in baseball in home runs, and 64th in RBI.
- Diaz enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .435 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Isaac Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 23 and runs batted in with 69.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .256 with an OBP of .361 and a slugging percentage of .427 this season.
- Arozarena is batting .316 in his last five games. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 18 home runs.
- Ramirez is 47th in home runs and 38th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .269 with 27 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 49 walks.
- Kwan is 269th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 152nd in RBI.
- Kwan has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .190 with a double, a triple and an RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .235 with 20 doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 27 walks.
- Gimenez has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .267 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Will Brennan is hitting .252 with 18 doubles, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!