MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Rays||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-117)||-117|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-107)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Littell (R) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (65-70) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they host the Tampa Bay Rays (82-53) Saturday at 6:10 PM ET on BSGL. Bookmakers consider the Rays to be -117 favorites, while the Guardians are +100 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Zack Littell will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Cleveland will counter with Logan Allen.
Rays vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the No. 4 offense in MLB play scoring 5.3 runs per game (720 total runs).
- The Rays rank fourth-best in baseball with 194 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the fourth-best batting average in MLB (.260).
- The Rays rank fourth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay’s .446 slugging percentage ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored the 26th-most runs in the league this season with just 548 (4.1 per game).
- Cleveland ranks last in Major League Baseball with just 103 home runs as a team.
- The Guardians’ .248 batting average ranks 16th in the league this season.
- Cleveland has an OBP of .309 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Guardians rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .379 this season.
Rays vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 61.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (60-38).
- Tampa Bay has gone 59-32 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -117 or shorter (64.8% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 53.9%.
- Tampa Bay has played in 119 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-58-0).
- The Rays have a 60-62-0 record against the spread this season (covering 49.2% of the time).
- The Guardians have won 26, or 41.3%, of the 63 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cleveland has a record of 23-32, a 41.8% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +100 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Guardians have a 50% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 48 of its 118 games with a total this season.
- The Guardians are 66-53-0 against the spread in their 119 chances this season.
|Zack Littell (TB)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|3 – 4||W/L||6 – 7|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a batting average of .324. He’s also hit 17 home runs with 66 RBI.
- Diaz ranks 91st in Major League Baseball in homers, and 60th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .263 with an OBP of .375 and a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
- Arozarena ranks 49th in home runs and 33rd in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Arozarena has a batting average of .375 with one homer in his last five games and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Isaac Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs (27) and runs batted in (84) this season while batting .253.
- Josh Lowe is batting .284 with an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .499 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with 21 home runs and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .274.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ramirez is 49th in homers and 41st in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .271 with 30 doubles, six triples, five home runs and 52 walks.
- Kwan ranks 290th in home runs and 155th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Kwan brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .292 with two doubles and two RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .232 with 23 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 29 walks.
- Will Brennan is batting .259 with 20 doubles, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Brennan has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!