MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+165)||O 8.5 (-109)||-120|
|Astros||+1.5 (-196)||U 8.5 (-116)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Faucher (R) HOU: Brown (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Harold Ramirez seeks to extend his 10-game hitting streak as the Tampa Bay Rays (20-4) take on the Houston Astros (13-11) and Mauricio Dubon, who has a 19-game hit streak of his own. The Rays are listed as -120 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 6:40 PM ET on Wednesday, live on BSSUN from Tropicana Field. Calvin Faucher will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Houston will counter with Hunter Brown.
Rays vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the most prolific offense in MLB play scoring 6.5 runs per game (157 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 48 total home runs, averaging two per game.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-best .282 batting average.
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .355 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .522 slugging percentage.
- The Astros are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 121 total runs this season.
- Houston’s 24 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- The Astros rank ninth in MLB with a .254 team batting average.
- Houston has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.330).
- The Astros rank 17th in the majors with a .392 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have compiled a 10-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 76.9% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 10-3 record (winning 76.9% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rays a 54.5% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has played in 13 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-6-0).
- The Rays have collected an 8-6-0 record ATS this season (covering 57.1% of the time).
- This season, the Astros have won five out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston is 2-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +103 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in eight of its 13 opportunities.
- The Astros are 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
|Calvin Faucher (TB)||Pitcher||Hunter Brown (HOU)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 0|
Rays Key Hitters
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.348) and runs batted in (24) this season while also slugging five homers.
- Arozarena’s home runs rank him 22nd in Major League Baseball, and he ranks third in RBI.
- Arozarena enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .412 with one homer.
- Yandy Diaz is slugging .566 this season, with a team-best six homers while driving in 15 runs.
- Diaz is 10th in homers and 32nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Diaz enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .429 over the course of his last five outings.
- Wander Franco has 29 hits this season and a slash line of .315/.388/.576.
- Franco enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .368 during his last five outings.
- Ramirez is batting .371 with an OBP of .435 and a slugging percentage of .710 this season.
- Ramirez will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak. He’s batting .421 with two homers over the course of his last five outings.
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker is batting .301 with three doubles, five home runs and 18 walks.
- Tucker is 22nd in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Yordan Alvarez has put his power on display as he paces his team with six home runs and 27 runs batted in.
- Alvarez is 10th in homers and second in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Alvarez takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Alex Bregman is batting .237 with four doubles, three home runs and 18 walks.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .229 with seven doubles, four home runs and five walks.
- Pena takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!