MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rays||-1.5 (-131)||O 8.5 (-126)||-270|
|Royals||+1.5 (+112)||U 8.5 (-101)||+223|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Chirinos (R) KC: Lyles (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (53-26) are favorites (-270) on the moneyline when they square off against the Kansas City Royals (21-55) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Yonny Chirinos will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Kansas City will counter with Jordan Lyles.
Rays vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the second-most runs in baseball (444 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Rays are second-best in MLB play with 121 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay ranks third in MLB with a .266 batting average.
- The Rays’ .340 on-base percentage ranks second-best in baseball.
- Tampa Bay is second in MLB, slugging .465.
- The Royals have scored 285 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Kansas City ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 70 home runs.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 22nd among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .298 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Royals rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .379 this season.
Rays vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been the moneyline favorite 56 total times this season. They’ve gone 36-20 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -270 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 73% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 66 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-29-0).
- The Rays have gone 36-32-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Royals have won 15 out of the 50 games, or 30%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Kansas City has a record of 2-5 when it’s set as an underdog of +223 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 31% chance to win.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of its 56 opportunities.
- In 60 games with a spread this season, the Royals are 26-34-0 ATS.
|Yonny Chirinos (TB)||Pitcher||Jordan Lyles (KC)|
|3 – 2||W/L||0 – 11|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with 82 hits, an OBP of .349 plus a slugging percentage of .455.
- Franco ranks 112th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 78th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs (14) and runs batted in (54) this season while batting .297.
- Arozarena is 26th in homers and seventh in RBI in the bigs.
- Arozarena has a batting average of .500 with one homer in his last five games and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Yandy Diaz’s batting average of .309 leads all Tampa Bay hitters this season.
- Diaz will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .364.
- Isaac Paredes has collected 60 hits this season and has an OBP of .367. He’s slugging .487 on the year.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. has 11 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 19 walks while batting .247.
- Among all batters in MLB, Witt Jr. is 42nd in home runs and 73rd in RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s 15 home runs, 39 runs batted in and .270 batting average all pace his team.
- Perez is 19th in home runs and 56th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Perez enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a home run and two RBI.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .247 with 10 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 11 walks.
- MJ Melendez has 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 30 walks while batting .217.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!