MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (-129)||O 8.5 (-123)||-270|
|Royals||+1.5 (+111)||U 8.5 (-103)||+223|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) KC: Lynch (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (53-27) are favorites (-270) on the moneyline when they square off against the Kansas City Royals (22-55) Sunday at 1:40 PM ET, live on BSSUN. Tyler Glasnow will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Kansas City will counter with Daniel Lynch.
Rays vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the No. 2 offense in MLB play scoring 5.6 runs per game (448 total runs).
- The Rays average 1.5 home runs per game to rank second in baseball with 122 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the third-best batting average in the majors (.266).
- The Rays’ .339 on-base percentage ranks third-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay is second in MLB with a .464 slugging percentage.
- The Royals have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 294 (3.8 per game).
- Kansas City’s 73 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Royals’ .235 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .299 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Royals are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .383 this season.
Rays vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have gone 36-21 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 63.2% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 2-2 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -270 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 73%.
- In the 67 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-29-0).
- The Rays have a 36-33-0 record against the spread this season (covering 52.2% of the time).
- The Royals have been underdogs in 51 games this season and won 16 (31.4%) of those contests.
- Kansas City has a record of 2-5 when it’s set as an underdog of +223 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Royals have a 31% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of its 57 games with a total this season.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 27-34-0 in 61 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Daniel Lynch (KC)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .290 with nine home runs and 37 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Franco is 23rd in batting average, 41st in on-base percentage, and 53rd in slugging.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .296 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 54 RBI.
- Arozarena is 27th in baseball in homers, and seventh in RBI.
- Arozarena will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .400 with one homer.
- Yandy Diaz’s batting average of .305 leads all Tampa Bay hitters this season.
- Isaac Paredes is batting .263 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .487 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .247 with 12 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 19 walks.
- Witt Jr. ranks 47th in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Salvador Perez has hit 15 home runs with 39 RBI while hitting .266. Those stats all pace his team.
- Perez is 19th in homers and 59th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Edward Olivares has 11 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 11 walks while batting .257.
- MJ Melendez is batting .212 with 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 30 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!