MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||– ()||O 7.5 (-123)||-116|
|Dodgers||+ ()||U 7.5 (-103)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) LAD: Kershaw (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Yandy Diaz, batting .333 this season, leads the Tampa Bay Rays (38-15) into a matchup with Freddie Freeman (.333 AVG) and the Los Angeles Dodgers (31-21). The Rays are -116 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Tropicana Field, beginning at 4:10 PM ET live on BSSUN. Tyler Glasnow takes the mound for Tampa Bay while Clayton Kershaw is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging six runs per game (319 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 99 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-high .271 batting average.
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .347 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .500 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 204 extra-base hits.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 282 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has hit 82 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Dodgers rank 21st in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Dodgers are fourth in MLB with a .448 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been the moneyline favorite 36 total times this season. They’ve gone 24-12 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has gone 24-10 (winning 70.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -116 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 53.7% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 41 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-16-0).
- The Rays are 23-20-0 ATS this season.
- The Dodgers have won four of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has a record of 3-5 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -101 on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers have a 50.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 37 chances this season.
- The Dodgers are 24-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Clayton Kershaw (LAD)|
|0 – 0||W/L||6 – 4|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .292 with seven home runs and 27 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Franco’s home runs rank him 69th in baseball, and he ranks 54th in RBI.
- Franco is batting .444 during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Diaz is batting .333 this season with 12 home runs and 29 RBI.
- Diaz ranks 10th in homers and 38th in RBI this year.
- Randy Arozarena is among the top hitters for Tampa Bay with a .306 average, 11 homers and 39 RBI.
- Josh Lowe is batting .306 with an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .605 this season.
- Lowe enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .316 with one homer.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman has accumulated a team-best batting average of .333.
- Freeman ranks 39th in homers and 33rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Freeman has safely hit in 15 games in a row. In his last 10 games he is batting .425 with four doubles, a triple, two home runs, four walks and 10 RBI.
- Mookie Betts is hitting .251 with 14 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 33 walks.
- Betts currently is 17th in homers and 37th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Will Smith has seven doubles, seven home runs and 23 walks while batting .325.
- Smith brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .389 with a double, five walks and four RBI.
- Max Muncy has hit 15 home runs with 35 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!