MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Rays||-1.5 (+143)||O 7.5 (-106)||-123|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-169)||U 7.5 (-119)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Eflin (R) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Yandy Diaz, batting .327 this season, leads the Tampa Bay Rays (81-52) into a matchup with Luis Arraez (.350 AVG) and the Miami Marlins (66-66). The Rays are -123 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at LoanDepot park, beginning at 6:40 PM ET live on BSFL. Tampa Bay’s Zach Eflin and Miami’s Jesus Luzardo have been named the starters for this contest.
Rays vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the fourth-most runs in baseball (715 total, 5.4 per game).
- The Rays rank third-best in MLB play with 194 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in MLB with a .261 batting average.
- The Rays’ .333 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay is fourth in MLB with a .450 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins have scored 528 runs (just four per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Miami has hit just 127 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank sixth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Miami has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.314).
- The Marlins are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
Rays vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been favored on the moneyline 96 total times this season. They’ve finished 59-37 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, Tampa Bay has gone 57-28 (67.1%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 55.2%.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 117 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-56-0).
- The Rays have collected a 59-61-0 record ATS this season.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 61 games this season and won 26 (42.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Miami has won 17 of its 42 games, or 40.5%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 48.8% chance to win.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 52 of its 112 games with a total.
- The Marlins are 53-66-0 against the spread this season.
|Zach Eflin (TB)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|13 – 8||W/L||9 – 8|
Rays Key Hitters
- Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a batting average of .327. He’s also hit 17 home runs with 66 RBI.
- Of all batters in Major League Baseball, Diaz’s home run total ranks him 91st and his RBI tally ranks him 58th.
- Diaz is batting .381 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Randy Arozarena has 121 hits and an OBP of .372 to go with a slugging percentage of .438 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Arozarena ranks 46th in homers and 37th in RBI.
- Arozarena has a batting average of .294 with one homer in his last five outings and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Isaac Paredes leads the club in homers (27) and runs batted in (84) this season.
- Paredes is batting .326 with four homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on an eight-game hitting streak.
- Josh Lowe has 106 hits and an OBP of .326 to go with a slugging percentage of .501 this season.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez paces the Marlins with a .350 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Arraez ranks 284th in homers and 88th in RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s 35 home runs and 71 RBI are both team-highs.
- Soler is sixth in home runs and 41st in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Soler has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with a double, two home runs and three RBI.
- Josh Bell is batting .242 with 22 doubles, 19 home runs and 53 walks.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 28 doubles, 16 home runs and 36 walks while hitting .256.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!