MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (-119)||O 7.5 (-128)||-256|
|Brewers||+1.5 (+101)||U 7.5 (+101)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: TB: McClanahan (L) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Yandy Diaz seeks to extend his 12-game hitting streak as the Tampa Bay Rays (32-13) take on the Milwaukee Brewers (24-19) and Owen Miller, who has a 10-game hit streak of his own. The Rays are listed as -256 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 6:40 PM ET on Friday, live on BSSUN from Tropicana Field. Tampa Bay’s Shane McClanahan gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser.
Rays vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the most runs in baseball (277 total, 6.2 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 87 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .273 batting average.
- The Rays are the top team in baseball this season with a .348 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-leading .505 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 183 (4.3 per game).
- Milwaukee’s 51 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of .239 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Brewers rank 20th in the majors with a .388 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 19 of the 29 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (65.5%).
- Tampa Bay has played as moneyline favorites of -256 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.9% in this game.
- Tampa Bay has played in 34 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-15-0).
- The Rays are 18-17-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Brewers have won seven out of the 13 games, or 53.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Milwaukee has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +212 odds on it winning this game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Brewers, based on the moneyline, is 32.1%.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 15 of 33 chances this season.
- In 32 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 13-19-0 ATS.
|Shane McClanahan (TB)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|7 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Rays Key Hitters
- Diaz is batting .321 this season with 10 home runs, both tops among Tampa Bay hitters.
- Diaz is 14th in homers and 44th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Diaz is batting .333 with one homer during his last five games and is on a 12-game hitting streak.
- Wander Franco has collected 50 hits this season and has an OBP of .354. He’s slugging .503 on the year.
- Franco is 44th in home runs and 44th in RBI this season.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs (10) and runs batted in (36) this season while batting .317.
- Arozarena is batting .273 with one homer over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Josh Lowe is slugging .629 this season, with a team-best 10 homers while driving in 30 runs.
- Lowe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .222 with one homer.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has accumulated a team-best batting average of .258.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Yelich ranks 44th in home runs and 51st in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has shown off his power as he paces his team with 10 home runs.
- Tellez ranks 14th overall in homers and 51st in RBI this year.
- Willy Adames has accumulated a team-best 24 runs batted in.
- Brian Anderson is hitting .241 with five doubles, a triple, six home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!