MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+148)||O 7.5 (-133)||-142|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-175)||U 7.5 (+105)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Beeks (L) MIL: Peralta (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Owen Miller carries a 12-game hitting streak for the Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) into Sunday’s matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays (34-13). Yandy Diaz, (13-game hitting streak) and the Rays are -142 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 1:40 PM ET live on BSSUN from Tropicana Field. Jalen Beeks will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Milwaukee will counter with Freddy Peralta.
Rays vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the most productive offense in MLB play scoring 6.1 runs per game (286 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 90 home runs in total.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-high .273 batting average.
- The Rays are the top team in baseball this season with a .347 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, putting up 182 extra-base hits.
- The Brewers have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 187 (4.2 per game).
- Milwaukee’s 53 home runs rank 13th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers rank 21st in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .313 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 20th in the majors with a .386 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have put together a 21-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 67.7% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 16-5 (winning 76.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.7% in this matchup.
- In the 36 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-16-0).
- The Rays have a 19-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Brewers have won seven, or 46.7%, of the 15 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has won five of its 10 games, or 50%, when it’s the underdog by at least +121 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 16 of its 35 chances.
- In 34 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 14-20-0 ATS.
|Jalen Beeks (TB)||Pitcher||Freddy Peralta (MIL)|
|1 – 2||W/L||4 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Diaz leads Tampa Bay in homers with 11 while also maintaining a team-best .333 batting average.
- Diaz ranks 10th in homers and 35th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Diaz will look to extend his 13-game hitting streak. He’s batting .444 with two homers in his last five outings.
- Wander Franco is batting .283 with an OBP of .343 and a slugging percentage of .483 this season.
- Franco is 45th in home runs and 51st in RBI among all batters this season.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in (36) this season. He has a .309 batting average and a .539 slugging percentage.
- Josh Lowe is batting .305 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .617 this season.
- Lowe will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .238 with one homer during his last five games.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers in runs batted in (24) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .252.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Yelich ranks 45th in homers and 51st in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has hit 10 home runs to lead his team.
- Tellez is 17th in home runs and 60th in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Willy Adames paces the Brewers with 24 runs batted in.
- Adames has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .158 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Brian Anderson has been productive as he paces his team with 24 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!