MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+148)||O 8.5 (-116)||-135|
|Twins||+1.5 (-175)||U 8.5 (-109)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Armstrong (R) MIN: Lopez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (31-30) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they visit the Tampa Bay Rays (44-19) Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET on BSSUN. The Rays are listed as -135 favorites, while the Twins are +115 underdogs as they try to snap their losing skid. Shawn Armstrong starts for Tampa Bay while Pablo Lopez is Minnesota’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.8 runs per game (366 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays average 1.7 home runs per game and have hit a league-high 105 home runs in total.
- Tampa Bay has the second-best batting average in MLB (.266).
- The Rays’ .341 on-base percentage ranks second-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .477 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have scored 267 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Minnesota has hit 78 homers this season, which ranks eighth in the majors.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .230 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has an OBP of .312 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Twins are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
Rays vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 29 of the 44 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (65.9%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 24-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (75% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rays a 57.4% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has played in 50 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-23-0).
- The Rays have covered 53.8% of their games this season, going 28-24-0 against the spread.
- The Twins have been underdogs in 19 games this season and won seven (36.8%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 4-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- So far this season, Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 45 games with a total.
- In 47 games with a spread this season, the Twins are 20-27-0 ATS.
|Shawn Armstrong (TB)||Pitcher||Pablo Lopez (MIN)|
|0 – 0||W/L||3 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with seven home runs, 30 RBI and a batting average of .309 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Franco ranks 10th in batting average, 18th in on-base percentage, and 25th in slugging.
- Franco enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .421.
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.316) and home runs (12) this season, while also driving in 34 runs.
- Of all MLB batters, Diaz ranks 19th in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Diaz has a batting average of .364 over the course of his last five outings and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in RBI with 42 while batting .286 with 11 home runs.
- Josh Lowe has 51 hits and an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .549 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa has 12 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks while batting .208.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Correa ranks 117th in home runs and 125th in RBI.
- Trevor Larnach has been productive as he leads his team with 27 runs batted in.
- Larnach currently is 156th in home runs and 81st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Willi Castro is hitting .262 with six doubles, five home runs and six walks.
- Castro heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .188 with a home run and two RBI.
- Max Kepler is batting .189 with five doubles, six home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!