MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rays||-1.5 (+123)||O 7.5 (-117)||-178|
|Twins||+1.5 (-144)||U 7.5 (-107)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) MIN: Ober (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (45-19) will put their five-game win streak to the test when they host the Minnesota Twins (31-31) Thursday at 1:10 PM ET on MLB Network. Bookmakers consider the Rays -178 favorites to extend their streak, while the Twins are +151 underdogs looking for the upset. Tyler Glasnow will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Minnesota will counter with Bailey Ober.
Rays vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the No. 2 offense in MLB action scoring 5.8 runs per game (368 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays average 1.7 home runs per game and have hit a league-high 107 home runs in total.
- Tampa Bay ranks second in the majors with a .265 batting average.
- The Rays are second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .340.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .476 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have scored 268 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- Minnesota ranks eighth in Major League Baseball with 78 home runs.
- The Twins have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has an OBP of .311 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Twins rank 20th in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 30 of the 45 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 13-4 (winning 76.5% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -178 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 64% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 51 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-24-0).
- The Rays have put together a 28-25-0 record against the spread this season (covering 52.8% of the time).
- The Twins have won seven, or 35%, of the 20 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +151 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 39.8%.
- Games involving Minnesota have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 18 of 46 chances this season.
- The Twins are 21-27-0 against the spread in their 48 chances this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Bailey Ober (MIN)|
|0 – 0||W/L||3 – 2|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with seven home runs, 30 RBI and a batting average of .308 this season.
- Franco ranks 93rd in homers and 61st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Franco will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak. He’s batting .421 in his last five outings.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .316 this season with 12 home runs and 34 RBI.
- Diaz ranks 19th in home runs and 42nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Diaz enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .364 in his last five games.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 43.
- Arozarena will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .227 with one homer.
- Josh Lowe is batting .291 with an OBP of .337 and a slugging percentage of .542 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa is batting .204 with 12 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks.
- Correa’s home run total ranks 120th in the big leagues, and he is 128th in RBI.
- Max Kepler is batting .192 with five doubles, six home runs and 11 walks.
- Kepler is 120th overall in homers and 231st in RBI this year.
- Trevor Larnach leads the Twins with 27 runs batted in.
- Jorge Polanco has nine doubles, five home runs and seven walks while batting .252.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!