MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Rays||-1.5 (+132)||O 7.5 (-123)||-126|
|Twins||+1.5 (-156)||U 7.5 (-103)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) MIN: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (88-56) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Minnesota Twins (75-68) Monday at 7:40 PM ET on BSN. Bookmakers consider the Rays -126 favorites to extend their streak, while the Twins are +108 underdogs looking for the upset. Tampa Bay’s Tyler Glasnow gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Sonny Gray.
Rays vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.3 runs per game (766 total).
- The Rays are third-best in MLB play with 206 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.259).
- The Rays are sixth in baseball with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in baseball, slugging .445.
- The Twins have scored 664 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Minnesota has hit 201 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .242 this season, which ranks 20th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- Fueled by 461 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 11th in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have gone 65-40 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.9% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 57-27 record (winning 67.9% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 55.8%.
- Tampa Bay has played in 128 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 67 times (67-61-0).
- The Rays are 67-64-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Twins have been the underdog 43 times and won 19, or 44.2%, of those games.
- This season, Minnesota has won 12 of its 26 games, or 46.2%, when it’s the underdog by at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 64 of its 125 opportunities.
- The Twins are 62-66-0 against the spread this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Sonny Gray (MIN)|
|8 – 5||W/L||7 – 6|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a batting average of .320. He’s also hit 19 home runs with 70 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Diaz is fifth in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and 18th in slugging.
- Diaz is batting .267 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .256 with an OBP of .368 and a slugging percentage of .423 this season.
- Arozarena is 61st in home runs and 36th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Isaac Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 29 and runs batted in with 89.
- Paredes will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .357 with two homers.
- Josh Lowe is batting .283 with an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .490 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads the Twins with 63 runs batted in while racking up a team-best batting average of .230.
- In all of MLB, Correa ranks 93rd in home runs and 90th in RBI.
- Max Kepler’s 21 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Kepler ranks 61st in home runs and 117th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Willi Castro is hitting .258 with 17 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 27 walks.
- Castro heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .471 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Donovan Solano is batting .292 with 25 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 38 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!