MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rays||-1.5 (+125)||O 7.5 (-121)||-135|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-147)||U 7.5 (-104)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: TB: McClanahan (L) NYY: Cortes (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (22-18) and Anthony Rizzo (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+115) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays (30-10) on Saturday at 1:05 PM ET on MLB Network. Shane McClanahan will get the ball for Tampa Bay while New York will counter with Nestor Cortes Jr..
Rays vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the most runs in baseball (244 total, 6.1 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 79 home runs, averaging two per game.
- Tampa Bay leads the majors with a .274 batting average.
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .347 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .510 slugging percentage this season, collecting 159 extra-base hits.
- The Yankees have scored 176 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- New York’s 54 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees rank 23rd in MLB with a .234 team batting average.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .305 this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Fueled by 108 extra-base hits, the Yankees rank 15th in MLB with a .405 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been the moneyline favorite 26 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-8 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 15-5 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The Rays have a 57.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 29 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-14-0).
- The Rays have put together a 16-14-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.3% of the time).
- The Yankees have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won three of those games.
- New York is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Yankees, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 13 of its 28 opportunities.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 13-15-0 in 28 games with a spread this season.
|Shane McClanahan (TB)||Pitcher||Nestor Cortes Jr. (NYY)|
|7 – 0||W/L||3 – 2|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with seven home runs, 24 RBI and a batting average of .307 this season.
- Franco ranks 31st in baseball in homers, and 24th in RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has collected 42 hits this season and has an OBP of .420. He’s slugging .563 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Diaz is 10th in homers and 51st in RBI.
- Diaz enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s hitting .238 during his last five outings.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 10, runs batted in with 31 and his batting average of .317 is also best on his team.
- Josh Lowe is batting .321 with an OBP of .374 and a slugging percentage of .651 this season.
- Lowe will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .353 with three homers in his last five outings.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .252 with eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torres ranks 53rd in home runs and 65th in RBI.
- Rizzo’s eight home runs, 20 runs batted in and .301 batting average are all team-highs.
- Rizzo is 21st in homers and 51st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .270 with seven doubles, a triple, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Aaron Judge has six doubles, six home runs and 17 walks while hitting .255.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!