MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Rays||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-138)||-120|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (+109)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Eflin (R) NYY: Schmidt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (23-18) and Aaron Judge (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+103) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays (30-11) on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET on YES. Zach Eflin gets the starting nod for Tampa Bay while Clarke Schmidt is New York’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the top-scoring team in baseball averaging 6.1 runs per game (252 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 80 home runs, averaging two per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .276 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rays have a league-best .348 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .507 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees have scored 185 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- New York has hit 57 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of .236 this season, which ranks 22nd among MLB teams.
- New York has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.308).
- The Yankees rank 14th in the majors with a .410 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have gone 18-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Tampa Bay has an 18-7 record (winning 72% of its games).
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this matchup.
- In the 30 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-14-0).
- The Rays are 16-15-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Yankees have been the underdog 10 times and won four of those games.
- New York has a record of 3-6 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Yankees, based on the moneyline, is 49.3%.
- Games involving New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 14 of 29 chances this season.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 14-15-0 in 29 games with a spread this season.
|Zach Eflin (TB)||Pitcher||Clarke Schmidt (NYY)|
|4 – 1||W/L||1 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with 10 home runs this season. He’s batting .317 with 24 RBI.
- Diaz ranks seventh in Major League Baseball in homers, and 30th in RBI.
- Diaz will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
- Wander Franco has 48 hits and an OBP of .358 to go with a slugging percentage of .532 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Franco is 36th in homers and 30th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 10, runs batted in with 34 and his batting average of .329 is also best on his team.
- Arozarena will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .333 with one homer.
- Josh Lowe has 34 hits and an OBP of .371 to go with a slugging percentage of .645 this season.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is batting .246 with eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 22 walks.
- In all of MLB, Torres is 57th in home runs and 72nd in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo’s eight home runs, 20 runs batted in and .311 batting average all lead his team.
- Rizzo is 21st overall in home runs and 55th in RBI this season.
- Rizzo takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .429 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Judge has accumulated a team-high eight home runs and 20 runs batted in.
- DJ LeMahieu has seven doubles, a triple, five home runs and 13 walks while batting .269.
- LeMahieu brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!