MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+116)||O 7.5 (-116)||-188|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-136)||U 7.5 (-109)||+159|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Rasmussen (R) NYY: Germán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (27-6) will put their four-game win streak to the test when they host the New York Yankees (17-16) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET on BSSUN. Bookmakers consider the Rays -188 favorites to extend their streak, while the Yankees are +159 underdogs looking for the upset. Tampa Bay’s Drew Rasmussen gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Domingo German.
Rays vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 6.5 runs per game (215 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 69 total home runs, averaging 2.1 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .277 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rays have a league-best .349 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .527 slugging percentage this season, collecting 138 extra-base hits.
- The Yankees have scored 130 runs (3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- New York ranks 11th in Major League Baseball with 40 home runs.
- The Yankees rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .228.
- New York is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .297.
- Fueled by 80 extra-base hits, the Yankees rank 21st in MLB with a .381 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 17 of the 22 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (77.3%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 5-1 (winning 83.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -188 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 65.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 22 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-10-0).
- The Rays have covered 52.2% of their games this season, going 12-11-0 ATS.
- This season, the Yankees have won two out of the eight games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has played as an underdog of +159 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Yankees have a 38.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its 21 games with a total.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 9-12-0 in 21 games with a spread this season.
|Drew Rasmussen (TB)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with nine home runs this season. He’s batting .324 with 18 RBI.
- Diaz’s home runs rank him sixth in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 46th in RBI.
- Diaz is batting .357 with two homers during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.328), home runs (nine) and runs batted in (30) this season.
- Arozarena is sixth in homers and third in RBI this season.
- Arozarena has a batting average of .316 with four homers during his last five outings and is on a six-game hit streak.
- Wander Franco has collected 38 base hits, an OBP of .374 and a slugging percentage of .560 this season.
- Josh Lowe is batting .326 with an OBP of .383 and a slugging percentage of .616 this season.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has five doubles, a triple, four home runs and 17 walks while hitting .236.
- In all of the majors, Torres is 84th in homers and 156th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has a club-leading 14 runs batted in and .286 batting average.
- Rizzo is 57th in homers and 93rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Rizzo enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a walk and an RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .229 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs and 16 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu has six doubles, a triple, three home runs and 10 walks while hitting .275.
- LeMahieu takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with three walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!