MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+123)||O 7.5 (+101)||-188|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-144)||U 7.5 (-128)||+159|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) NYY: Schmidt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (62-66) and DJ LeMahieu (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+159) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays (78-52) on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET on BSSUN. Tyler Glasnow starts for Tampa Bay while Clarke Schmidt is New York’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.3 runs per game (694 total).
- The Rays average 1.5 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 190 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in the majors with a .260 batting average.
- The Rays’ .331 on-base percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- Tampa Bay’s .449 slugging percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 544 (4.3 per game).
- New York ranks sixth in Major League Baseball with 178 home runs.
- The Yankees rank 29th in MLB with a team batting average of just .230.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .305 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Yankees rank 18th in the majors with a .403 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 57 of the 94 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (60.6%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -188 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 20-7 record (winning 74.1% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rays’ implied win probability is 65.3%.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 115 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 60 of those games (60-55-0).
- The Rays have gone 56-61-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Yankees have been the underdog 49 times and won 20, or 40.8%, of those games.
- New York has not won as an underdog of +159 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Yankees have a 38.6% chance to win.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 59 of its 107 games with a total.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 52-61-0 in 113 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Clarke Schmidt (NYY)|
|6 – 4||W/L||8 – 7|
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a .326 batting average. He’s also hit 17 homers and has 66 RBI.
- Diaz is 86th in homers and 52nd in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Isaac Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs (26) and runs batted in (80) this season while batting .257.
- Paredes ranks 18th in home runs and 17th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Paredes enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .409 over the course of his last five games with three homers.
- Randy Arozarena has collected 117 base hits, an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Josh Lowe has collected 101 hits this season and has an OBP of .321. He’s slugging .490 on the year.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres paces the Yankees with a .270 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torres’ home run total puts him 46th, and his RBI total ranks 100th.
- Torres enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .364 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Aaron Judge’s 28 home runs and 55 RBI both pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Judge ranks 12th in home runs and 91st in RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .217 with 15 doubles, four triples, 17 home runs and 43 walks.
- LeMahieu is hitting .245 with 18 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 43 walks.
- LeMahieu enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with three home runs, five walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!