MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Rays||-2.5 (+103)||O 8.5 (-112)||-270|
|Athletics||+2.5 (-120)||U 8.5 (-113)||+223|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Eflin (R) OAK: Kaprielian (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (17-50) will vie for their sixth straight victory when they host the Tampa Bay Rays (48-20) on Monday at 9:40 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The Rays are listed as -270 favorites to stop the streak, while the Athletics are +223 underdogs to keep their momentum. Zach Eflin takes the mound for Tampa Bay while James Kaprielian is Oakland’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.8 runs per game (391 total).
- The Rays rank second-best in baseball with 112 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the second-best batting average in the majors (.264).
- The Rays are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .474 slugging percentage this season, putting up 245 extra-base hits.
- The Athletics have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 245 (3.7 per game).
- Oakland ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 65 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .223 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .306 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Athletics are 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .359 this season.
Rays vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays are 33-16 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 67.3% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has not played a game with moneyline odds of -270 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rays’ implied win probability is 73%.
- In the 55 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-25-0).
- The Rays have a 31-26-0 record ATS this season (covering 54.4% of the time).
- The Athletics have won 15, or 26.8%, of the 56 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Oakland has a record of 1-8 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +223 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Athletics, based on the moneyline, is 31%.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of its 53 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 26-30-0 against the spread in their 56 chances this season.
|Zach Eflin (TB)||Pitcher||James Kaprielian (OAK)|
|8 – 1||W/L||1 – 6|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .299 with eight home runs and 33 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Franco ranks 81st in baseball in home runs, and 57th in RBI.
- Franco is batting .190 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .313 this season with 12 home runs and 34 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Diaz ranks 29th in home runs and 52nd in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena is slugging .489 this season, with a team-high 12 home runs. He’s also collected 44 RBI.
- Arozarena enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .333 in his last five games with one homer.
- Josh Lowe has 56 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .543 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has put up a team-high batting average of .264.
- In all of the majors, Ruiz is 329th in homers and 92nd in RBI.
- Ruiz enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .217 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Brent Rooker has put his power on display as he paces his team with 13 home runs and 37 RBI.
- Rooker is 19th in homers and 38th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Ryan Noda is batting .249 with 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 45 walks.
- Jace Peterson has three doubles, a triple, five home runs and 24 walks while hitting .223.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!