MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Rays||-1.5 (-135)||O 9.5 (+106)||-212|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+115)||U 9.5 (-135)||+178|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Beeks (L) OAK: Fujinami (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (18-50) will vie for their seventh straight victory when they host the Tampa Bay Rays (48-21) on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The Rays are listed as -212 favorites to stop the streak, while the Athletics are +178 underdogs to keep their momentum. Jalen Beeks will get the ball for Tampa Bay while Oakland will counter with Shintaro Fujinami.
Rays vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.7 runs per game (394 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 113 total home runs, averaging 1.6 per game.
- Tampa Bay has the third-best batting average in MLB (.263).
- The Rays’ .338 on-base percentage is second-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .472 slugging percentage.
- The Athletics have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 249 (3.7 per game).
- Oakland’s 65 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .223.
- Oakland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .306.
- The Athletics rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .358 this season.
Rays vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have a 33-17 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -212 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rays a 67.9% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times this season for a 30-26-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have put together a 31-27-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.4% of the time).
- This season, the Athletics have been the underdog 57 times and won 16, or 28.1%, of those games.
- Oakland has a record of 6-24, a 20% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +178 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have a 36% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of its 54 games with a total.
- The Athletics are 27-30-0 ATS in their 57 games with a spread this season.
|Jalen Beeks (TB)||Pitcher||Shintaro Fujinami (OAK)|
|2 – 3||W/L||3 – 6|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with 75 hits, an OBP of .357 plus a slugging percentage of .482.
- Franco ranks 83rd in home runs and 59th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Randy Arozarena’s 12 home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 44 runs this season while slugging .491.
- Arozarena is 29th in home runs and 15th in RBI in the bigs.
- Arozarena enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .273 in his last five games.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .308 this season with 12 home runs and 34 RBI.
- Josh Lowe has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .341. He’s slugging .537 on the year.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has put up a team-high batting average of .260.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ruiz’s home run total puts him 330th, and his RBI total ranks 97th.
- Brent Rooker has put his power on display as he paces his team with 13 home runs and 37 RBI.
- Rooker ranks 20th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 41st in RBI.
- Ryan Noda is batting .249 with 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 45 walks.
- Noda takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a home run, five walks and four RBI.
- Shea Langeliers is hitting .217 with nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!