MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 3:37 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rays||-1.5 (-123)||O 8.5 (-128)||-204|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+105)||U 8.5 (+101)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Bradley (R) OAK: Blackburn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (49-22) are set to take on the Oakland Athletics (19-51) Thursday at 3:37 PM ET, airing on MLB Network. The Rays are listed as -204 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Athletics have +171 odds for the contest. Taj Bradley starts for Tampa Bay while Paul Blackburn is Oakland’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the second-most runs in baseball (401 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Rays rank third in MLB play with 113 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .264 batting average is third-best in MLB.
- The Rays are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .470 slugging percentage this season, collecting 254 extra-base hits.
- The Athletics have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 254 (3.6 per game).
- Oakland’s 66 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .223 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an OBP of .306 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .356 this season.
Rays vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 34 of the 52 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (65.4%).
- Tampa Bay has a 7-2 record (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -204 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 67.1% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 58 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-27-0).
- The Rays have covered 53.3% of their games this season, going 32-28-0 ATS.
- The Athletics have won 17, or 28.8%, of the 59 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Oakland has won nine of its 34 games, or 26.5%, when it’s the underdog by at least +171 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 36.9% chance to win.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 56 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 28-31-0 against the spread this season.
|Taj Bradley (TB)||Pitcher||Paul Blackburn (OAK)|
|4 – 3||W/L||0 – 0|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with eight home runs, 33 RBI and a batting average of .295 this season.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Franco’s home run total ranks him 93rd and his RBI tally ranks him 66th.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .311 this season with 12 home runs and 36 RBI.
- Diaz ranks 31st in homers and 49th in RBI this season.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 12. He’s driven in 44 runs and is slugging .483.
- Josh Lowe has 57 hits and an OBP of .338 to go with a slugging percentage of .528 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz is batting .257 with 15 doubles, a triple, a home run and 11 walks.
- Ruiz’s home run total ranks 331st in the big leagues, and he is 109th in RBI.
- Brent Rooker has hit 13 home runs with 38 runs batted in while hitting .266. Those stats all lead his team.
- Rooker ranks 25th overall in home runs and 39th in RBI this year.
- Rooker has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .308 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Ryan Noda has 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 46 walks while batting .250.
- Jace Peterson is batting .234 with three doubles, a triple, five home runs and 25 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!