MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, August 14, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Rays||-1.5 (+125)||O 7.5 (-121)||-136|
|Giants||+1.5 (-147)||U 7.5 (-104)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) SF: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (71-49) hope to avoid an upset as -136 favorites when they take on Michael Conforto (with homers in two straight contests) and the San Francisco Giants (63-55). First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET Monday, live from Oracle Park and airing on NBCS-BA. Tampa Bay’s Tyler Glasnow gets the start, and he’ll go against San Francisco’s Ryan Walker.
Rays vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the fourth-most runs in baseball (620 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Rays are fourth-best in MLB action with 173 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay has the ninth-best batting average in MLB (.255).
- The Rays’ .327 on-base percentage is ninth-best in baseball.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in MLB, slugging .444.
- The Giants have scored the 19th-most runs in the league this season with 516 (4.4 per game).
- San Francisco’s 131 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants rank 21st in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- San Francisco has an OBP of .314 this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Giants are 24th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
Rays vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 59.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (52-35).
- Tampa Bay has gone 43-22 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -136 or shorter (66.2% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rays a 57.6% chance to win.
- In the 106 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-52-0).
- The Rays have covered 46.7% of their games this season, going 50-57-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Giants have won 24 out of the 42 games, or 57.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Francisco is 9-10 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +116 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.3% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 47 of its 104 games with a total this season.
- The Giants are 54-49-0 against the spread in their 103 chances this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Ryan Walker (SF)|
|5 – 3||W/L||4 – 1|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with 124 hits, an OBP of .344 plus a slugging percentage of .475.
- Franco ranks 68th in MLB in home runs, and 56th in RBI.
- Franco will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He’s batting .450 with two homers in his last five outings.
- Yandy Diaz’s batting average of .323 leads all Tampa Bay hitters this season.
- Diaz ranks 75th in homers and 56th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Diaz will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .333.
- Randy Arozarena is slashing .255/.361/.426 this season for the Rays.
- Arozarena enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s batting .263 during his last five outings.
- Isaac Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs (23) and runs batted in (69) this season while batting .247.
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has accumulated a team-best batting average of .263.
- In all of the majors, Wade is 140th in homers and 201st in RBI.
- Conforto’s 15 home runs pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Conforto ranks 83rd in homers and 79th in RBI.
- Conforto has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, two home runs, three walks and two RBI.
- Wilmer Flores has hit a team-high 15 home runs.
- J.D. Davis’ 15 home runs and 56 RBI both pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!