MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+109)||O 7.5 (-131)||-192|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-128)||U 7.5 (+103)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: TB: McClanahan (L) TEX: Pérez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (47-20) are -192 moneyline favorites to win Sunday when they plan to send Shane McClanahan to the mound to face the Texas Rangers (41-22). McClanahan will try to earn his 10th win when the teams hit the field at 1:40 PM ET, live on BSSUN. Tampa Bay’s McClanahan gets the start, and he’ll go against Texas’ Martin Perez.
Rays vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the No. 2 offense in baseball scoring 5.7 runs per game (384 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 111 total home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .262 batting average is fourth-best in the majors.
- The Rays’ .338 on-base percentage is second-best in baseball.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-best .473 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers have scored the most runs (397) in baseball so far this year.
- Texas has hit 83 homers this season, which ranks eighth in the majors.
- No team has a better batting average than the .275 AVG the Rangers have posted this season.
- Texas gets on base at a .343 clip, best in the majors.
- The Rangers are fourth in MLB with a .458 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been favored on the moneyline 48 total times this season. They’ve finished 32-16 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter, Tampa Bay has gone 7-1 (87.5%).
- The Rays have a 65.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 54 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-25-0).
- The Rays have collected a 30-26-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog 21 times and won 13, or 61.9%, of those games.
- Texas has played as an underdog of +162 or more once this season and won that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- So far this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 51 games with a total.
- The Rangers are 35-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Shane McClanahan (TB)||Pitcher||Martín Pérez (TEX)|
|9 – 1||W/L||6 – 1|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with seven home runs, 30 RBI and a batting average of .296 this season.
- Of all batters in Major League Baseball, Franco’s home run total places him 100th and his RBI tally places him 71st.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 12 while driving in 43 runs and slugging .493.
- Arozarena is 25th in home runs and 14th in RBI this season.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .309 this season with 12 home runs and 34 RBI.
- Josh Lowe has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .343. He’s slugging .545 on the year.
- Lowe is batting .350 over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has racked up a team-high batting average of .297.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 62nd in the majors, and he is fourth in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has hit 15 home runs with 54 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Garcia is 11th overall in homers and second in RBI this year.
- Nate Lowe has 17 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 32 walks while batting .272.
- Josh Jung has 12 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 17 walks while batting .286.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!