MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+116)||O 7.5 (-129)||-178|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-136)||U 7.5 (+102)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) TEX: Heaney (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The AL’s No. 1 team, the Tampa Bay Rays (46-19), enter as -178 favoritres for a game against the second-place Texas Rangers (40-21) Friday. Game time is 6:40 PM ET from Tropicana Field, live on BSSUN. Tyler Glasnow starts for Tampa Bay while Andrew Heaney is Texas’ starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the No. 2 offense in MLB play scoring 5.7 runs per game (372 total runs).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 108 total home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in MLB with a .263 batting average.
- The Rays’ .338 on-base percentage ranks second-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .474 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers have scored the most runs (386) in baseball so far this year.
- Texas ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 79 home runs.
- The Rangers lead baseball with a .277 batting average.
- No team gets on base better than Texas, which has an MLB-best .344 OBP this season.
- The Rangers are fourth in MLB with a .458 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 31 of the 46 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (67.4%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -178 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 13-4 record (winning 76.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rays a 64% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 52 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 27 of those games (27-25-0).
- The Rays have gone 29-25-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rangers have won 12 out of the 19 games, or 63.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Texas has won two of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least +151 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.8% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 49 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers are 34-16-0 against the spread in their 50 chances this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Andrew Heaney (TEX)|
|0 – 0||W/L||4 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with 72 hits, an OBP of .366 plus a slugging percentage of .487.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Franco’s home run total places him 95th and his RBI tally ranks him 66th.
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.316) and home runs (12) this season, while also driving in 34 runs.
- Diaz is 20th in MLB in home runs, and 44th in RBI.
- Diaz will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .364.
- Randy Arozarena leads the club in homers (12) and runs batted in (43) this season.
- Josh Lowe has collected 54 hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .541 on the year.
- Lowe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .278.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has put up a team-best batting average of .299.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Semien ranks 58th in homers and third in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has shown off his power as he paces his team with 15 home runs and 52 runs batted in.
- Garcia ranks 10th in home runs and second in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Nate Lowe has 17 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 29 walks while hitting .279.
- Josh Jung is batting .293 with 12 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
- Jung has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!