MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (-112)||-129|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (-113)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Bradley (R) TOR: Berrios (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Yandy Diaz, batting .322 this season, leads the Tampa Bay Rays (35-14) into a matchup with one of the league’s other top hitters, Bo Bichette (.317 AVG) and the Toronto Blue Jays (25-23). Diaz and the Rays are -129 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Tropicana Field, beginning at 6:40 PM ET live on BSSUN. Tampa Bay’s Taj Bradley and Toronto’s Jose Berrios have been named the starters for this contest.
Rays vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the second-most runs in baseball (296 total, 6.0 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 94 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-leading .271 batting average.
- The Rays are the top team in baseball this season with a .346 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 190 extra-base hits.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in the majors with 218 total runs scored this season.
- Toronto ranks 17th in Major League Baseball with 52 home runs.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .258 this season, which ranks ninth among MLB teams.
- Toronto is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .329.
- Fueled by 145 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 14th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays are 21-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 20-7 record (winning 74.1% of its games).
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.3% in this game.
- Tampa Bay has played in 38 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-16-0).
- The Rays have gone 20-19-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Blue Jays have won five out of the nine games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Toronto is 2-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +111 or more on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays have a 47.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of its 38 games with a total.
- The Blue Jays are 19-20-0 against the spread this season.
|Taj Bradley (TB)||Pitcher||José Berríos (TOR)|
|3 – 0||W/L||3 – 4|
Rays Key Hitters
- Diaz leads Tampa Bay in homers with 11 while also maintaining a team-best .322 batting average.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Diaz is 14th in homers and 39th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 11 and runs batted in with 37.
- Arozarena ranks 14th in baseball in home runs, and eighth in RBI.
- Wander Franco has 53 hits this season and a slash line of .282/.343/.484.
- Josh Lowe’s 11 home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 34 runs this season while slugging .625.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bichette has accumulated a team-high batting average of .317, while leading the Blue Jays in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (30).
- Bichette ranks 33rd in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 12 doubles, seven home runs and 17 walks while batting .293.
- Guerrero is 52nd overall in home runs and 39th in RBI this year.
- Matt Chapman is batting .299 with 19 doubles, six home runs and 21 walks.
- Chapman heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- George Springer is batting .235 with two doubles, six home runs and 18 walks.
- Springer has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with a double, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!