MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+112)||O 8.5 (-101)||-192|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-131)||U 8.5 (-126)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: TB: McClanahan (L) TOR: Kikuchi (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Wednesday when the Tampa Bay Rays (35-15) and Toronto Blue Jays (26-23) take to the field at 6:40 PM ET, live on BSSUN. Yandy Diaz is batting .322 for the Rays (-192 favorites on the moneyline) while Bo Bichette leads the underdog Blue Jays (+162) with a .324 average. Tampa Bay’s Shane McClanahan gets the start, and he’ll go against Toronto’s Yusei Kikuchi.
Rays vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.9 runs per game (297 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 95 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .269 batting average is second-best in the majors.
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .345 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-leading .499 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 238.
- Toronto has hit 56 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays rank fourth in MLB with a .266 team batting average.
- Toronto has an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Blue Jays are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .421 this season.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 21 of the 33 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (63.6%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 7-1 record (winning 87.5% of its games).
- The Rays have a 65.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 39 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-16-0).
- The Rays are 20-20-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Blue Jays have been the underdog 10 times and won six of those games.
- Toronto has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +162 odds on it winning this game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Blue Jays have a 38.2% chance to win.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of its 39 games with a total this season.
- The Blue Jays are 20-20-0 against the spread this season.
|Shane McClanahan (TB)||Pitcher||Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)|
|7 – 0||W/L||5 – 1|
Rays Key Hitters
- Diaz leads Tampa Bay in homers with 11 while also maintaining a team-best .322 batting average.
- Diaz ranks 14th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 44th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs (11) and runs batted in (37) this season while batting .305.
- Arozarena is 14th in homers and eighth in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Wander Franco is slashing .276/.336/.474 this season for the Rays.
- Josh Lowe’s 11 home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 34 runs this season while slugging .614.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bichette paces the Blue Jays with nine home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .324.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Bichette ranks 35th in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Bichette takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .292 with an RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 33 RBI.
- Guerrero ranks 45th in homers and 16th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Guerrero has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .217 with a double, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Matt Chapman has 19 doubles, seven home runs and 22 walks while batting .302.
- Chapman heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- George Springer is hitting .250 with two doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 18 walks.
- Springer brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .524 with a double, a triple, two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!