MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rays||-1.5 (+143)||O 8.5 (-121)||-144|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-169)||U 8.5 (-104)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Eflin (R) TOR: Manoah (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (36-15) host the Toronto Blue Jays (26-24) at 1:10 PM ET Thursday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Yandy Diaz is batting .322 this year (sixth in the league) for the favored Rays (-144), while Bo Bichette ranks fifth in the majors with a .327 average for the underdog Blue Jays. Zach Eflin starts for Tampa Bay while Alek Manoah is Toronto’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 6.0 runs per game (304 total).
- The Tampa Bay Rays average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 97 home runs in total.
- Tampa Bay’s .271 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rays have a league-leading .346 on-base percentage.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .501 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored 241 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- Toronto ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 57 home runs.
- The Blue Jays rank third in MLB with a .265 team batting average.
- Toronto has an OBP of .333 this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- Fueled by 156 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 12th in MLB with a .421 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have won 22 of the 34 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (64.7%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 17-5 (winning 77.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 59% in this contest.
- Tampa Bay has played in 40 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-16-0).
- The Rays have a 21-20-0 record against the spread this season (covering 51.2% of the time).
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- This season, Toronto has won one of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Blue Jays.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 21 of 40 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays are 20-21-0 against the spread this season.
|Zach Eflin (TB)||Pitcher||Alek Manoah (TOR)|
|6 – 1||W/L||1 – 4|
Rays Key Hitters
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs (11) and runs batted in (37) this season while batting .305.
- Arozarena ranks 16th in MLB in home runs, and eighth in RBI.
- Wander Franco has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .480 on the year.
- Franco is 59th in home runs and 54th in RBI this season.
- Diaz is batting .322 this season with 11 home runs and 27 RBI.
- Josh Lowe is slugging .614 this season, with a team-best 11 homers while driving in 34 runs.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bichette paces the Blue Jays with nine home runs while accumulating a team-high batting average of .327.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Bichette is 36th in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Bichette has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .375 with a double.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has totaled 34 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Guerrero ranks 49th in home runs and 14th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Guerrero brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .227 with a double, a home run, two walks and seven RBI.
- Matt Chapman is batting .301 with 19 doubles, seven home runs and 22 walks.
- Chapman has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- George Springer is batting .245 with two doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!