MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 2:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-116)||-125|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-109)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) ARI: Pfaadt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (18-11) hope to complete a two-game sweep of the Arizona Diamondbacks (16-14) when the teams meet at 2:05 PM ET Wednesday. The Rangers are -125 favorites to keep the Diamondbacks out of the win column in the series. Texas’ Andrew Heaney gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Brandon Pfaadt.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the second-most runs in baseball (184 total, 6.3 per game).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 39 total home runs.
- Texas’ .259 batting average is eighth-best in MLB.
- The Rangers are sixth in baseball with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Texas is sixth in MLB with a .444 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking 10th with 149 total runs this season.
- Arizona has hit 27 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank third in MLB with a .266 team batting average.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .424 this season.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have gone 7-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.3% of those games).
- Texas has a 6-3 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 18 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-5-0).
- The Rangers have a 12-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering 63.2% of the time).
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won five out of the 13 games, or 38.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Arizona has won three of its nine games, or 33.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +106 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a 48.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in eight of its 19 games with a total this season.
- In 19 games with a spread this season, the Diamondbacks are 9-10-0 ATS.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 32 hits, an OBP of .359 plus a slugging percentage of .470.
- Of all MLB hitters, Semien ranks 49th in batting average, 62nd in on-base percentage, and 57th in slugging.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 30.
- Garcia ranks sixth in home runs and first in RBI this year.
- Jonah Heim is batting .296 to lead Texas, while adding five homers and 22 runs batted in this season.
- Heim is batting .281 with one homer during his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Nate Lowe has collected 29 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .451 on the year.
- Lowe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .267 with one homer.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with a team-best batting average of .320.
- Carroll ranks 76th in home runs and 182nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Carroll enters this matchup on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .400 with six doubles, a triple, seven walks and an RBI.
- Ketel Marte has seven doubles, two triples, four home runs and five walks while hitting .265.
- Marte currently ranks 76th in homers and 159th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Christian Walker has put up a team-high five home runs and 20 runs batted in.
- Geraldo Perdomo is batting .391 with six doubles, a triple, two home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!