MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, October 27, 2023 at 8:03 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Rangers||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-101)||-169|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (-126)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: TBD ARI: TBD|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The World Series begins on Friday when the Texas Rangers play host to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Action begins at 8:03 PM ET at Globe Life Field, and can be watched on FOX. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest. The Rangers are -169 favorites on the moneyline to win this contest with the Diamondbacks (+143).
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the third-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.4 runs per game (881 total).
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 233 total home runs.
- Texas’ .263 batting average is second-best in MLB.
- The Rangers are third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .337.
- Texas ranks third in MLB, slugging .452.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Arizona has hit 166 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been favored on the moneyline 108 total times this season. They’ve finished 62-46 in those games.
- Texas has gone 25-11 (winning 69.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -169 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.8% in this game.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 83 times this season for an 83-65-2 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers are 86-74-0 ATS this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 93 games this season and won 44 (47.3%) of those contests.
- Arizona has entered 15 games this season as the underdog by +143 or more and is 7-8 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 41.2% chance to win.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 67 of 154 chances this season.
- In 159 games with a spread this season, the Diamondbacks are 89-70-0 ATS.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 29 home runs, 100 RBI and a batting average of .276 this season.
- Semien is 30th in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Semien will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .200 in his last five outings.
- Corey Seager’s batting average of .327 leads all Texas hitters this season.
- Seager is 16th in home runs and 27th in RBI in the bigs.
- Adolis Garcia leads the club in homers (39) and runs batted in (107) this season.
- Garcia is batting .357 with six homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a six-game hitting streak.
- Nate Lowe has collected 163 hits this season and has an OBP of .360. He’s slugging .414 on the year.
- Lowe will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with two homers in his last five outings.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-best batting average of .285.
- In all of MLB, Carroll is 46th in homers and 66th in RBI.
- Carroll brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a walk and two RBI.
- Christian Walker’s 33 home runs and 103 RBI are both team-highs.
- Walker currently is 16th in homers and 12th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Marte enters this matchup on a 12-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .378 with five doubles, a triple, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .261 with 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks.
- Gurriel heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!