MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 8:03 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Rangers||-1.5 (+130)||O 8.5 (-119)||-158|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-153)||U 8.5 (-106)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Montgomery (L) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The World Series continues on Saturday when the Texas Rangers play host to the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Rangers will look to build on their 1-0 lead when the game begins at 8:03 PM ET on FOX. Jordan Montgomery will get the ball for Texas while Arizona will counter with Merrill Kelly. The Rangers are -158 favorites to pick up the win, while the underdog Diamondbacks have +134 odds on the moneyline.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.4 runs per game (881 total).
- The Rangers are third-best in baseball with 233 total home runs.
- Texas has the second-best batting average in MLB (.263).
- The Rangers’ .337 on-base percentage ranks third-best in MLB.
- Texas’ .452 slugging percentage ranks third-best in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Arizona has hit 166 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 57.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (63-46).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -158 or shorter, Texas has gone 31-16 (66%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 61.2%.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 84 times this season for an 84-65-2 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have an 86-75-0 record against the spread this season (covering 53.4% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as underdogs 94 times this season and won 44, or 46.8%, of those games.
- Arizona has entered 26 games this season as the underdog by +134 or more and is 11-15 in those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 68 of its 155 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 90-70-0 ATS in their 160 games with a spread this season.
|Jordan Montgomery (TEX)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|10 – 11||W/L||12 – 8|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 185 hits, an OBP of .348 plus a slugging percentage of .478.
- Semien ranks 30th in the majors in home runs, and 16th in RBI.
- Semien enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .217.
- Corey Seager is batting .327 to lead Texas, while adding 33 homers and 96 runs batted in this season.
- Seager is 16th in homers and 27th in RBI this year.
- Seager has a batting average of .318 with three homers over the course of his last five outings and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (39) and runs batted in (107) this season while batting .245.
- Garcia enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s batting .524 during his last five games with six homers.
- Nate Lowe is batting .262 with an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has a team-best batting average of .285.
- In all of the majors, Carroll is 46th in home runs and 66th in RBI.
- Carroll has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with a triple, a walk and four RBI.
- Christian Walker’s 33 home runs and 103 RBI both lead his team.
- Walker ranks 16th in homers and 12th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Marte enters this matchup on a 13-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .378 with five doubles, a triple, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks while batting .261.
- Gurriel has hit safely in six games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .275 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!