MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Rangers||-1.5 (+118)||O 9.5 (-104)||-135|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-138)||U 9.5 (-121)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) CHW: Banks (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (44-27) and Ezequiel Duran (four hits last time out) are favored (-135) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Chicago White Sox (31-42) on Monday at 8:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. Andrew Heaney will get the ball for Texas while Chicago will counter with Tanner Banks.
Rangers vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the top-scoring team in baseball averaging 6.1 runs per game (434 total).
- The Rangers are seventh in MLB action with 96 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Texas has an MLB-high .272 batting average.
- The Rangers have a league-high .341 on-base percentage.
- Texas’ .457 slugging percentage is third-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 299 (4.1 per game).
- Chicago’s 80 home runs rank 17th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox’s .235 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .293 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- Fueled by 213 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a .387 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have put together a 25-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.8% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Texas has gone 20-8 (71.4%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 35 times this season for a 35-23-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have collected a 39-21-0 record ATS this season (covering 65% of the time).
- This season, the White Sox have won 11 out of the 37 games, or 29.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Chicago has won seven of its 23 games, or 30.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 46.5% chance to win.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 57 chances.
- The White Sox are 28-34-0 against the spread in their 62 chances this season.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||Tanner Banks (CHW)|
|4 – 4||W/L||0 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 10 home runs, 54 RBI and a batting average of .279 this season.
- Semien ranks 63rd in Major League Baseball in home runs, and fifth in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (15) and runs batted in (56) this season while batting .260.
- Garcia is 15th in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Garcia enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .294 in his last five outings.
- Nate Lowe has 76 hits this season and a slash line of .272/.355/.430.
- Josh Jung has collected 74 hits this season and has an OBP of .334. He’s slugging .496 on the year.
- Jung is batting .188 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has a team-high 41 runs batted in.
- Vaughn’s home run total ranks 80th in MLB, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Luis Robert’s 17 home runs lead his team.
- Robert currently ranks eighth in home runs and 55th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Robert has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .217 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a .275 batting average.
- Benintendi brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Jake Burger is batting .239 with nine doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and nine walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!