MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Rangers||-1.5 (+146)||O 9.5 (-109)||-111|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-172)||U 9.5 (-116)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Pérez (L) CHW: Kopech (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (45-28) are -111 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Chicago White Sox (32-43) Wednesday at 8:10 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog White Sox are listed with -105 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Texas’ Martin Perez and Chicago’s Michael Kopech have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the top-scoring team in MLB play averaging 6.1 runs per game (445 total).
- The Rangers rank seventh-best in baseball with 98 total home runs.
- Texas has an MLB-best .273 batting average.
- The Rangers have a league-best .342 on-base percentage.
- Texas is third in baseball, slugging .457.
- The White Sox have scored 308 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Chicago’s 84 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .235 this season, which ranks 22nd among MLB teams.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .293.
- Fueled by 219 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 23rd in MLB with a .390 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have a 26-14 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter, Texas has a 25-13 record (winning 65.8% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 52.6%.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 60 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 36 of those games (36-24-0).
- The Rangers have put together a 40-22-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the White Sox have won 12 out of the 39 games, or 30.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Chicago has a record of 12-27, a 30.8% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 59 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox have an ATS record of 29-35-0 in 64 games with a spread this season.
|Martín Pérez (TEX)||Pitcher||Michael Kopech (CHW)|
|6 – 3||W/L||3 – 5|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 10 home runs, 54 RBI and a batting average of .277 this season.
- Including all batters in baseball, Semien is 68th in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Semien will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .190 in his last five games.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .263 this season with a team-high 16 home runs and 58 RBI.
- Garcia ranks 13th in homers and first in RBI in the major leagues.
- Garcia has a batting average of .333 with one homer in his last five outings and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- Josh Jung is slashing .279/.333/.500 this season for the Rangers.
- Nate Lowe has 78 hits and an OBP of .357 to go with a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
- Lowe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .222.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has a team-high 43 runs batted in.
- Vaughn’s home run total ranks 68th in the big leagues, and he is 28th in RBI.
- Luis Robert has hit 18 home runs to lead his team.
- Robert ranks seventh among batters in the majors in homers, and 55th in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .276.
- Benintendi takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a home run, six walks and four RBI.
- Jake Burger is hitting .235 with 10 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!