MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Rangers||-1.5 (+113)||O 9.5 (-102)||-142|
|Reds||+1.5 (-133)||U 9.5 (-125)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Pérez (L) CIN: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Josh Jung leads the Texas Rangers (14-8) into action as -142 favorites against the Cincinnati Reds (8-15). First pitch from Great American Ball Park at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, live on BSOH. Texas’ Martin Perez and Cincinnati’s Luke Weaver have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 6.6 runs per game (145 total).
- The Rangers are seventh-best in baseball with 29 total home runs.
- Texas’ .262 batting average is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Rangers’ .341 on-base percentage is fourth-best in MLB.
- Texas ranks sixth in baseball, slugging .439.
- The Reds rank 20th in the majors with 95 total runs scored this season.
- Cincinnati’s 15 home runs rank 28th in MLB this season.
- The Reds rank 21st in MLB with a .233 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Reds rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .345 this season.
Rangers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 62.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- Texas has a 4-2 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.7% in this contest.
- Texas has played in 12 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total nine times (9-3-0).
- The Rangers are 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won three (25%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati is 1-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +121 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 45.2% chance to win.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its 14 games with a total.
- In 13 games with a spread this season, the Reds are 7-6-0 ATS.
|Martín Pérez (TEX)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (CIN)|
|3 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .292. He’s also hit four home runs with 21 RBI.
- Semien ranks 42nd in the majors in homers, and seventh in RBI.
- Semien enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .368.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .250 this season with a team-high seven home runs and 28 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Garcia is fifth in home runs and first in RBI.
- Jonah Heim is slashing .304/.400/.571 this season for the Rangers.
- Nate Lowe is batting .244 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is batting .293 with eight doubles, a home run and 13 walks.
- India is 199th in homers and 146th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Spencer Steer’s two home runs are a team-high mark.
- Steer ranks 115th overall in home runs and 115th in RBI this season.
- TJ Friedl paces the Reds with two home runs and 10 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .313.
- Friedl has hit safely in eight games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .286 with a double, three walks and seven RBI.
- Jake Fraley’s 10 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!