MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Rangers||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-131)||-128|
|Reds||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (+103)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) CIN: Ashcraft (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (9-15) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Texas Rangers (14-9) when the teams meet at 12:35 PM ET on Wednesday. The Rangers are -128 favorites to prevent the Reds from completing the sweep. Jon Gray will get the ball for Texas while Cincinnati will counter with Graham Ashcraft.
Rangers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers have the No. 2 offense in MLB action scoring 6.6 runs per game (151 total runs).
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in baseball with 32 total home runs.
- Texas is fifth in the majors with a .263 batting average.
- The Rangers rank fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .340.
- Texas ranks fifth in baseball, slugging .446.
- The Reds rank 19th in the majors with 102 total runs scored this season.
- Cincinnati has hit just 15 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Reds rank 19th in MLB with a .237 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Reds rank 26th in the majors with a .345 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won five of the nine games they were favored on the moneyline this season (55.6%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Texas has gone 4-3 (57.1%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 56.1%.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 10 times this season for a 10-3-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers are 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Reds have entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- Cincinnati has a record of 2-8 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in eight of 15 chances this season.
- The Reds are 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||Graham Ashcraft (CIN)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .290. He’s also hit five home runs with 22 RBI.
- Semien ranks 22nd in MLB in home runs, and seventh in RBI.
- Semien is batting .278 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 28.
- Among all MLB hitters, Garcia is sixth in homers and first in RBI.
- Garcia enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .429 in his last five outings with three homers.
- Nate Lowe has collected 24 base hits, an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
- Jonah Heim is batting .283 with an OBP of .377 and a slugging percentage of .533 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has eight doubles, a home run and 13 walks while batting .287.
- Among all hitters in MLB, India ranks 207th in homers and 108th in RBI.
- Spencer Steer’s two home runs lead his team.
- Steer ranks 123rd among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 125th in RBI.
- TJ Friedl has accumulated a team-best batting average of .309, and leads the Reds in home runs (two).
- Jake Fraley has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 12 RBI.
- Fraley has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .143 with a double and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!