MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (27-17), led by Adolis Garcia on a three-game home run streak, are -192 favorites on the moneyline to defeat the Colorado Rockies (19-26). First pitch is set for 4:05 PM ET Saturday, live from Globe Life Field and airing on BSSW. Texas’ Jon Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Kyle Freeland.
Rangers vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 6.2 runs per game (273 total).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in MLB play with 58 total home runs.
- Texas is fifth in the majors with a .266 batting average.
- The Rangers are fourth in MLB with a .337 on-base percentage.
- Texas is fifth in MLB with a .444 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored 200 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado has hit just 37 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 11th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Colorado has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.314).
- The Rockies are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 63.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (12-7).
- Texas has a record of 7-1 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter (87.5% winning percentage).
- The Rangers have a 65.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has played in 33 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-12-0).
- The Rangers have a 22-11-0 record ATS this season (covering 66.7% of the time).
- This season, the Rockies have won 13 out of the 29 games, or 44.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado is 4-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +162 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 38.2% chance to win.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 10 of its 33 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies are 17-17-0 ATS in their 34 games with a spread this season.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|3 – 1||W/L||4 – 4|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with seven home runs, 35 RBI and a batting average of .291 this season.
- Semien’s home runs put him 45th in Major League Baseball, and he is seventh in RBI.
- Semien will look to extend his nine-game hitting streak. He’s batting .304 over the course of his last five games.
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 48.
- Garcia is third in MLB in home runs, and first in RBI.
- Garcia enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .389 during his last five outings with five homers.
- Nate Lowe is slashing .260/.342/.434 this season for the Rangers.
- Jonah Heim leads Texas with a .297 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 31 RBI.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .272 with 10 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks.
- Blackmon ranks 179th in home runs and 130th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Elias Diaz’s 22 RBI and .336 batting average both pace his team.
- Diaz currently ranks 179th in home runs and 66th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Diaz takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .333 with two doubles, four walks and six RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .289 with five doubles, five home runs and 15 walks.
- Jurickson Profar has nine doubles, five home runs and 20 walks while batting .231.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!