MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:35 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (-102)||O 8.5 (-138)||-208|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-114)||U 8.5 (+109)||+174|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (28-17) will look to complete a series sweep as they take a 2-0 lead into their final matchup against the Colorado Rockies (19-27) at 2:35 PM ET Sunday from Globe Life Field. The Rangers are favored (-208) by bookmakers. Texas’ Andrew Heaney and Colorado’s Connor Seabold have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the second-most runs in baseball (284 total, 6.3 per game).
- The Rangers rank eighth in MLB play with 60 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas ranks third in the majors with a .270 batting average.
- The Rangers are third in baseball with an on-base percentage of .340.
- Texas ranks fifth in MLB, slugging .449.
- The Rockies have scored 205 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado’s 37 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies’ .257 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Fueled by 139 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 17th in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 13 of the 20 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (65%).
- Texas has a 7-1 record (winning 87.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -208 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 67.5% chance to win.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times this season for a 22-12-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have covered 67.6% of their games this season, going 23-11-0 ATS.
- This season, the Rockies have won 13 out of the 30 games, or 43.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Colorado has won two of its eight games when it’s the underdog by at least +174 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 36.5% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 11 of its 34 chances.
- The Rockies are 17-18-0 ATS in their 35 games with a spread this season.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|2 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .299. He’s also hit seven home runs with 35 RBI.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Semien is 45th in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Semien enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .375.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (14) and runs batted in (49) this season while batting .259.
- Garcia is third in home runs and first in RBI among all batters this season.
- Garcia will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .294 with four homers.
- Nate Lowe has 48 hits this season and a slash line of .270/.348/.438.
- Lowe is batting .300 with one homer during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jonah Heim has 41 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .493 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon has 11 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks while hitting .276.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Blackmon is 182nd in home runs and 134th in RBI.
- Elias Diaz has 22 RBI while batting .326. Both are team-highs.
- Diaz ranks 182nd overall in home runs and 74th in RBI this season.
- Jurickson Profar has nine doubles, five home runs and 20 walks while batting .243.
- Profar brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with three doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .288 with five doubles, five home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!