MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rangers||-1.5 (-104)||O 8.5 (-106)||-172|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-112)||U 8.5 (-119)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Eovaldi (R) DET: Boyd (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (33-19), led by Marcus Semien on a 17-game hitting streak, will meet the Detroit Tigers (25-26) Monday at Comerica Park. The Rangers are -172 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 1:10 PM ET on MLB Network. Nathan Eovaldi will get the ball for Texas while Detroit will counter with Matthew Boyd.
Rangers vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers have the No. 2 offense in baseball scoring 6.3 runs per game (329 total runs).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB play with 69 total home runs.
- Texas ranks second in the majors with a .270 batting average.
- The Rangers are second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Texas is fourth in MLB, slugging .451.
- The Tigers have scored 195 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 44 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers rank 25th in MLB with a .229 team batting average.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .306 this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .356 this season.
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have a 16-8 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Texas has an 11-1 record (winning 91.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -172 or shorter.
- The Rangers have a 63.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has played in 41 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-16-0).
- The Rangers have covered 68.3% of their games this season, going 28-13-0 ATS.
- This season, the Tigers have been the underdog 38 times and won 20, or 52.6%, of those games.
- Detroit has entered 15 games this season as the underdog by +146 or more and is 7-8 in those contests.
- The Tigers have a 40.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Detroit have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 23 of 42 chances this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 25-15-0 in 40 games with a spread this season.
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Matthew Boyd (DET)|
|6 – 2||W/L||3 – 3|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .298. He’s also hit eight home runs with 43 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Semien is 17th in batting average, 29th in on-base percentage, and 36th in slugging.
- Semien enters this game on a 17-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .250 with one homer.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 49.
- Garcia ranks sixth in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Garcia will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .238.
- Nate Lowe has 56 hits this season and a slash line of .273/.356/.434.
- Josh Jung is batting .282 with an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .508 this season.
- Jung will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak. He’s batting .450 with one homer during his last five games.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Riley Greene leads the Tigers with five home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .293.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Greene ranks 130th in homers and 165th in RBI.
- Greene heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .300 with three doubles, a triple, two home runs, nine walks and three RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is hitting .295 with seven doubles, four home runs and 23 walks.
- McKinstry is 171st overall in home runs and 279th in RBI this season.
- McKinstry heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .438 with two doubles, a home run, seven walks and two RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson has 12 doubles, four home runs and 20 walks while batting .234.
- Javier Baez’s 26 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!