MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Rangers||-1.5 (+121)||O 8.5 (-125)||-133|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-142)||U 8.5 (-102)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Pérez (L) DET: Faedo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Marcus Semien (18 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Texas Rangers (34-19) and Detroit Tigers (25-27) meet Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, live on BSDET from Comerica Park. Semien and the Rangers are favored by bookmakers with -133 odds on the moneyline. Martin Perez will get the ball for Texas while Detroit will counter with Alex Faedo.
Rangers vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the second-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 6.3 runs per game (334 total).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in baseball with 70 total home runs.
- Texas leads the majors with a .271 batting average.
- The Rangers rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Texas is fourth in baseball, slugging .450.
- The Tigers have scored 195 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 44 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .306 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers rank 29th in the majors with a .353 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 68% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (17-8).
- Texas has gone 14-4 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter (77.8% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 57.1%.
- Texas has played in 42 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-17-0).
- The Rangers have put together a 29-13-0 record ATS this season (covering 69% of the time).
- This season, the Tigers have won 20 out of the 39 games, or 51.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Detroit has won 13 of its 29 games, or 44.8%, when it’s the underdog by at least +113 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Tigers, based on the moneyline, is 46.9%.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 43 opportunities.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 25-16-0 in 41 games with a spread this season.
|Martín Pérez (TEX)||Pitcher||Alex Faedo (DET)|
|6 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a .298 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 44 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Semien ranks 15th in batting average, 29th in on-base percentage, and 37th in slugging.
- Semien is batting .273 with one homer during his last five games and is on an 18-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .244 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 49 RBI.
- Garcia is sixth in Major League Baseball in homers, and first in RBI.
- Nate Lowe has collected 57 base hits, an OBP of .353 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Josh Jung is batting .283 with an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .505 this season.
- Jung enters this game on a 12-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .421.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Riley Greene leads the Tigers with five home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .297.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Greene is 131st in homers and 169th in RBI.
- Greene brings an eight-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .300 with three doubles, a triple, a home run, eight walks and two RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is batting .296 with seven doubles, four home runs and 24 walks.
- McKinstry is 173rd overall in homers and 280th in RBI this season.
- McKinstry has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .467 with two doubles, a home run, seven walks and two RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .230 with 12 doubles, four home runs and 21 walks.
- Javier Baez’s 26 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!