MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rangers||-1.5 (+105)||O 8.5 (-133)||-156|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-123)||U 8.5 (+105)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Dunning (R) DET: Wentz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (35-19) will look to Adolis Garcia, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Detroit Tigers (25-28) on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Rangers are -156 favorites for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Dane Dunning gets the starting nod for Texas while Joey Wentz is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Rangers vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the top-scoring team in MLB action averaging 6.4 runs per game (344 total).
- The Rangers are ninth-best in baseball with 71 total home runs.
- Texas leads MLB with a .272 batting average.
- The Rangers’ .340 on-base percentage ranks second-best in baseball.
- Texas ranks fourth in baseball with a .451 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers have scored 201 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Detroit’s 46 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .306 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .355 this season.
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have compiled an 18-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69.2% of those games).
- Texas has gone 14-3 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -156 or shorter (82.4% winning percentage).
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.9% in this contest.
- Texas has played in 43 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-17-0).
- The Rangers have put together a 30-13-0 record ATS this season (covering 69.8% of the time).
- This season, the Tigers have won 20 out of the 40 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 9-11, a 45% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +132 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 43.1% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 44 games with a total this season.
- The Tigers are 25-17-0 ATS in their 42 games with a spread this season.
|Dane Dunning (TEX)||Pitcher||Joey Wentz (DET)|
|4 – 0||W/L||1 – 5|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas in batting average (.296) this season while adding eight home runs and 44 RBI.
- Among hitters in baseball, Semien is 61st in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Semien enters this game on a 19-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .273.
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs (14) and runs batted in (49) this season while batting .257.
- Garcia is sixth in Major League Baseball in homers, and first in RBI.
- Nate Lowe has 59 hits this season and a slash line of .274/.354/.428.
- Lowe will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .136.
- Josh Jung has collected 59 hits this season and has an OBP of .338. He’s slugging .527 on the year.
- Jung is batting .450 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his 13-game hitting streak.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Riley Greene has a team-high batting average of .296.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Greene’s home run total puts him 135th, and his RBI total ranks 169th.
- Zach McKinstry is batting .291 with seven doubles, four home runs and 24 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, McKinstry is 174th in homers and 285th in RBI.
- Spencer Torkelson has 13 doubles, four home runs and 22 walks while batting .232.
- Javier Baez has racked up 26 runs batted in to lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!