MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 26, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (-106)||O 8.5 (-135)||-212|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-109)||U 8.5 (+106)||+178|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) DET: Boyd (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (47-30) host the Detroit Tigers (33-43) on Monday to begin a four-game series, with the first pitch at 8:05 PM ET from Globe Life Field. The Rangers are listed as -212 favorites, while the underdog Tigers have +178 odds on the moneyline. Andrew Heaney takes the mound for Texas while Matthew Boyd is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Rangers vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (458 total, 5.9 per game).
- The Rangers are eighth-best in MLB play with 102 total home runs.
- Texas’ .272 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .341 on-base percentage.
- Texas’ .454 slugging percentage is third-best in MLB.
- The Tigers have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 284 (3.7 per game).
- Detroit has hit just 67 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .228.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .301.
- The Tigers rank 29th in the majors with a .359 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have gone 28-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.1% of those games).
- Texas has a record of 8-1 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -212 or shorter (88.9% winning percentage).
- The Rangers have a 67.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 64 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-27-0).
- The Rangers have collected a 42-24-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have entered the game as underdogs 60 times this season and won 26, or 43.3%, of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 5-6 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +178 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 36% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of its 63 opportunities.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 36-28-0 in 64 games with a spread this season.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||Matthew Boyd (DET)|
|5 – 4||W/L||5 – 5|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .278 with 10 home runs and 54 RBI for Texas this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Semien is 39th in batting average, 63rd in on-base percentage, and 61st in slugging.
- Semien enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .292.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (17) and runs batted in (60) this season while batting .258.
- Garcia ranks 12th in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Jonah Heim is slashing .286/.336/.488 this season for the Rangers.
- Heim enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .333 during his last five games with two homers.
- Nate Lowe is batting .273 with an OBP of .366 and a slugging percentage of .427 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has 17 doubles, eight home runs and 30 walks while batting .221.
- Torkelson’s home run total ranks 117th in the big leagues, and he is 90th in RBI.
- Zach McKinstry’s .243 batting average is a team-high mark.
- McKinstry is 199th in home runs and 242nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- McKinstry takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .188 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Javier Baez has racked up a team-best 37 runs batted in.
- Matt Vierling is batting .266 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 17 walks.
- Vierling brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .231 with four walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!