MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Rangers||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (+118)||-120|
|Royals||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-144)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Eovaldi (R) KC: Keller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (10-6), led by the red-hot Marcus Semien and his two-game homer streak, are -120 favorites to pick up a win over the Kansas City Royals (4-13) Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, live from Kauffman Stadium and broadcast on BSKC. Texas’ Nathan Eovaldi gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Brad Keller.
Rangers vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers have the No. 6 offense in MLB play scoring 5.5 runs per game (88 total runs).
- The Rangers average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB action with 18 total home runs.
- Texas has the 21st-ranked batting average in the majors (.237).
- The Rangers are 23rd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .308.
- Texas ranks 16th in baseball, slugging .399.
- The Royals have scored 54 runs (just 3.2 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Kansas City ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 13 home runs as a team.
- The Royals rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .202.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .264 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- The Royals are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .326 this season.
Rangers vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have compiled a 2-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Texas has gone 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Rangers have a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has played in six games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total four times (4-2-0).
- The Rangers have a 4-2-0 record ATS this season (covering 66.7% of the time).
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- Kansas City is 1-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +103 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 49.3%.
- So far this season, Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in five of its six games with a total.
- The Royals are 2-4-0 against the spread in their six chances this season.
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Brad Keller (KC)|
|1 – 2||W/L||2 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas in home runs this season with three while driving in 13 runs.
- Of all batters in baseball, Semien’s home run total ranks him 41st and his RBI tally places him 18th.
- Semien will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with two homers during his last five games.
- Nate Lowe is batting .254 with an OBP of .296 and a slugging percentage of .448 this season.
- Lowe ranks 85th in homers and 18th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Josh Jung leads Texas in homers with three while also batting a team-best .288 this season.
- Jung enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s batting .333 during his last five outings with one homer.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (three) and runs batted in (14) this season while batting .200.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has hit a team-best three homers.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Pasquantino is 41st in homers and 139th in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr.’s .262 batting average paces his team.
- Witt Jr. ranks 85th in home runs and 139th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Salvador Perez has a team-best seven runs batted in.
- Nicky Lopez is hitting .200 with three doubles, a triple and six walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!