MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rangers||-1.5 (+125)||O 9.5 (-109)||-166|
|Angels||+1.5 (-147)||U 9.5 (-116)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Dunning (R) LAA: Anderson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (36-31) and Zach Neto (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+141) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Texas Rangers (41-23) on Monday at 8:05 PM ET on MLB Network. Texas’ Dane Dunning gets the start, and he’ll go against Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson.
Rangers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 6.3 runs per game (400 total).
- The Rangers rank eighth in baseball with 84 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas has an MLB-leading .274 batting average.
- The Texas Rangers lead the league with a .342 on-base percentage.
- Texas is fourth in baseball with a .456 slugging percentage.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 324 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 92 home runs.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Fueled by 204 extra-base hits, the Angels rank sixth in MLB with a .431 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have gone 22-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 68.8% of those games).
- Texas has gone 12-3 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -166 or shorter (80% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 62.4%.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 52 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 32 of those games (32-20-0).
- The Rangers have covered 66% of their games this season, going 35-18-0 ATS.
- The Angels have entered the game as underdogs 26 times this season and won 14, or 53.8%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +141 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Angels have a 41.5% chance to win.
- So far this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of its 53 games with a total.
- The Angels are 29-26-0 against the spread this season.
|Dane Dunning (TEX)||Pitcher||Tyler Anderson (LAA)|
|5 – 1||W/L||3 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas in batting average (.296) this season while adding nine home runs and 51 RBI.
- Semien is 63rd in home runs and fourth in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Semien is batting .182 during his last five games and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (15) and runs batted in (54) this season while batting .265.
- Garcia ranks 11th in home runs and second in RBI in the bigs.
- Nate Lowe has collected 69 base hits, an OBP of .353 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Josh Jung has 69 hits and an OBP of .333 to go with a slugging percentage of .508 this season.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has racked up a team-high 18 home runs and 46 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Ohtani is fourth in homers and eighth in RBI.
- Ohtani takes an eight-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .381 with four doubles, a triple, three home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
- Mike Trout is batting .254 with 11 doubles, 14 home runs and 31 walks.
- Trout currently is 15th in homers and 44th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .248 with 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 18 walks.
- Brandon Drury is batting .258 with 16 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 12 walks.
- Drury has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!