MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+139)||O 9.5 (-119)||-140|
|Angels||+1.5 (-163)||U 9.5 (-106)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Bradford (L) LAA: Barria (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (37-31) and Shohei Ohtani (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+120) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Texas Rangers (41-24) on Tuesday at 8:05 PM ET on BSSW. Texas’ Cody Bradford and Los Angeles’ Jaime Barria have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (406 total, 6.2 per game).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank seventh in MLB play with 85 total home runs.
- Texas’ .273 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rangers are the top team in baseball this season with a .341 on-base percentage.
- Texas is fourth in baseball with a .454 slugging percentage.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 333 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has hit 95 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .329.
- The Angels are sixth in MLB with a .432 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (22-11).
- Texas has gone 18-6 (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rangers a 58.3% chance to win.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 33 times this season for a 33-20-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have put together a 35-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Angels have won 15, or 55.6%, of the 27 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has a record of 9-7, a 56.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +120 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- So far this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of its 54 games with a total.
- The Angels are 30-26-0 ATS in their 56 games with a spread this season.
|Cody Bradford (TEX)||Pitcher||Jaime Barria (LAA)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .288. He’s also hit nine home runs with 51 RBI.
- Semien ranks 63rd in baseball in homers, and fourth in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .263 this season with a team-high 15 home runs and 54 RBI.
- Garcia is 11th in home runs and second in RBI this season.
- Josh Jung has 71 hits this season and a slash line of .287/.337/.506.
- Jung will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .238 with one homer.
- Nate Lowe has collected 69 hits this season and has an OBP of .346. He’s slugging .419 on the year.
Angels Key Hitters
- Ohtani leads the Angels with 20 home runs and 50 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Ohtani is second in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Ohtani takes a nine-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .415 with four doubles, a triple, five home runs, five walks and 12 RBI.
- Mike Trout has 11 doubles, 14 home runs and 34 walks while batting .255.
- Trout ranks 15th in homers and 41st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Trout takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .118 with five walks and two RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .242 with 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 18 walks.
- Taylor Ward has eight doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks while hitting .243.
- Ward brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two doubles, two home runs, four walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!