MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (+101)||-140|
|Angels||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-128)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) LAA: Detmers (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (38-31) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they visit the Texas Rangers (41-25) on Wednesday at 8:05 PM ET on BSSW. The Rangers are listed as -140 favorites to stop the streak, while the Angels are +120 underdogs to keep their momentum. Andrew Heaney will get the ball for Texas while Los Angeles will counter with Reid Detmers.
Rangers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (409 total, 6.2 per game).
- The Rangers are eighth in baseball with 87 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas’ .273 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rangers have a league-leading .341 on-base percentage.
- Texas ranks fourth in baseball with a .454 slugging percentage.
- The Angels have scored 340 runs this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Los Angeles ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 97 home runs.
- The Angels rank 10th in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Los Angeles is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .329.
- Fueled by 214 extra-base hits, the Angels rank sixth in MLB with a .433 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers are 22-12 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 64.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, Texas has a record of 18-7 (72%).
- The Rangers have a 58.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 54 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-20-0).
- The Rangers have collected a 35-20-0 record against the spread this season (covering 63.6% of the time).
- The Angels have been underdogs in 28 games this season and won 16 (57.1%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +120 or more and is 9-7 in those contests.
- The Angels have a 45.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 29 of 55 chances this season.
- The Angels have an ATS record of 31-26-0 in 57 games with a spread this season.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||Reid Detmers (LAA)|
|4 – 4||W/L||1 – 5|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 79 hits, an OBP of .350 plus a slugging percentage of .468.
- Semien is 66th in home runs and fourth in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .258 this season with a team-high 15 home runs and 54 RBI.
- Garcia ranks 12th in homers and third in RBI this season.
- Nate Lowe is slashing .272/.350/.434 this season for the Rangers.
- Josh Jung has 71 hits and an OBP of .338 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani paces the Angels in home runs (20) and runs batted in (50).
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Ohtani is second in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Ohtani has safely hit in 10 games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .487 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs, seven walks and 12 RBI.
- Mike Trout is hitting .255 with 11 doubles, 14 home runs and 34 walks.
- Trout is 16th in homers and 43rd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Trout heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .118 with five walks and two RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe has 13 doubles, 12 home runs and 18 walks while hitting .242.
- Taylor Ward is batting .239 with eight doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!