MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Rangers||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (-106)||-125|
|Angels||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-119)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Eovaldi (R) LAA: Ohtani (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (42-25) host the Los Angeles Angels (38-32) at 8:05 PM ET Thursday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Leody Taveras is batting .305 this year (ninth in the league) for the favored Rangers (-125), while Gio Urshela ranks 10th in the majors with a .302 average for the underdog Angels. Nathan Eovaldi starts for Texas while Shohei Ohtani is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Rangers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the top-scoring team in MLB action averaging 6.2 runs per game (415 total).
- The Rangers rank seventh in baseball with 90 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas leads the majors with a .272 batting average.
- The Rangers are the top team in baseball this season with a .341 on-base percentage.
- Texas is fourth in MLB with a .456 slugging percentage.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 343 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has hit 98 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels’ .255 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Angels rank sixth in the majors with a .432 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers are 23-12 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 65.7% of those games).
- Texas has gone 20-10 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (66.7% winning percentage).
- The Rangers have a 55.6% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 55 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-21-0).
- The Rangers have a 36-20-0 record against the spread this season (covering 64.3% of the time).
- This season, the Angels have won 16 out of the 29 games, or 55.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has a record of 13-11 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +106 on the moneyline.
- The Angels have a 48.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of its 56 opportunities.
- In 58 games with a spread this season, the Angels are 31-27-0 ATS.
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Shohei Ohtani (LAA)|
|9 – 2||W/L||5 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .286 with 10 home runs and 53 RBI for Texas this season.
- Semien ranks 56th in MLB in homers, and fourth in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (15) and runs batted in (54) this season while batting .255.
- Among all MLB hitters, Garcia is 13th in homers and third in RBI.
- Nate Lowe has 72 hits this season and a slash line of .272/.350/.434.
- Josh Jung is batting .283 with an OBP of .337 and a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
Angels Key Hitters
- Ohtani has put up a team-high 21 home runs and 52 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Ohtani’s home run total puts him second, and his RBI total ranks fifth.
- Ohtani brings an 11-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .447 with four doubles, six home runs, eight walks and 12 RBI.
- Mike Trout is hitting .252 with 11 doubles, 14 home runs and 36 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Trout ranks 19th in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe has 13 doubles, 12 home runs and 18 walks while batting .239.
- Taylor Ward is batting .238 with nine doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!