MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-104)||-163|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (-121)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Eovaldi (R) NYY: Brito (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers will take the field against the New York Yankees (15-12) on Saturday. The game begins at 7:05 PM ET on BSSW, with the Rangers listed as -163 favorites on the moneyline. Texas’ Nathan Eovaldi and New York’s Jhony Brito have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the second-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 6.2 runs per game (161 total).
- The Rangers are 10th-best in baseball with 33 total home runs.
- Texas’ .258 batting average is eighth-best in the majors.
- The Rangers’ .335 on-base percentage is sixth-best in baseball.
- Texas is seventh in MLB, slugging .434.
- The Yankees rank 19th in the majors with 114 total runs scored this season.
- New York’s 34 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees’ .230 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- New York has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.304).
- The Yankees rank 17th in the majors with a .391 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have a 6-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.5% of those games).
- Texas has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this game.
- Texas has played in 15 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-4-0).
- The Rangers have put together a 9-7-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Yankees have won one out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has played as an underdog of +139 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 41.8% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in five of its 15 opportunities.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 6-9-0 in 15 games with a spread this season.
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Jhony Brito (NYY)|
|2 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas with a .288 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 23 RBI.
- Semien’s home runs put him 27th in MLB, and he ranks seventh in RBI.
- Semien will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 with one homer during his last five games.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 29.
- Garcia ranks eighth in homers and first in RBI this season.
- Nate Lowe is slashing .257/.319/.438 this season for the Rangers.
- Lowe enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .263 in his last five games with one homer.
- Jonah Heim is batting .282 with an OBP of .370 and a slugging percentage of .521 this season.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has three doubles, a triple, four home runs and 17 walks while batting .253.
- Torres’ home run total ranks 59th in MLB, and he is 132nd in RBI.
- Aaron Judge has put his power on display as he paces his team with six home runs and 14 runs batted in.
- Judge ranks 17th in home runs and 54th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Anthony Rizzo paces the Yankees with a team-best batting average of .295.
- Rizzo heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu has six doubles, a triple, three home runs and seven walks while hitting .265.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!